No announcement yet.

Post your myspace

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am of no relation to her. This is relevant here as she is a friend of Texas Tige'
    If its not fun, Why do it?

Comment

I'm on there, but I have few friends (I know y'all find that hard to believe ):

dogberttx's myspace
      Cursed by a fortune cookie: "Your principles mean more to you than any money or success."

Comment

Don't myspace but started using FaceBook.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt Garcia View Post
          Don't myspace but started using FaceBook.

Facebook is growing like mad. I have an account, but haven't set preferences on it yet...

Comment

Originally posted by jwanck11 View Post
            Facebook is growing like mad. I have an account, but haven't set preferences on it yet...
            Kinda hard to make friends that way
            Cursed by a fortune cookie: "Your principles mean more to you than any money or success."

Comment

I don't know why, but I hate facebook. It's not like it's that diff. from myspace...lol.
              Being a major OU fan and a staunch conservative.... I am perpetually vexed w/ the conundrum of who to hate more. Obama or the Univ. of Saxet.

Comment

Tanner, that's funny I hate myspace. To each their own I guess. Lol.

Comment

Don't be haters.

Comment

Originally posted by skyski_tige View Post
                    DUDE!!! YOUR PISSING!!!!
                    The pick of me pissing. That was in one of the bathrooms in the "Town of Bedrock" that Saddam built for his grandkids. It was two story and had an elevator, it was pimp.
                    How can I be racist when all of my assault rifles are black?

Comment

ok but YOUR PISSING!!

Comment

Didn't they have a front of Bedrock you could get a picture?

Comment

Originally posted by G-MONEY View Post
                          My space is gay, if I want to talk to anyone I use tigeowners!!!!!!!

You are right………. Here is my page http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...ndID=447636827
                          LOL so I am gray…………………………LOL But I have some Jager Girls as friends??? So maybe not too Gray?
                          Watch this, hold my beer……………

Comment

Working...
                          X