Clear All

Cast your vote for the Next President

Yes Zad, you can vote in this election
    John McCain
    75.00%
    Barrack Obama
    25.00%

The poll is expired.

"I feel sorry for people that don't drink, when they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're gonna feel all day" - Frank Sinatra

I'm not voting because there's no option for "None of the above".
    Cursed by a fortune cookie: "Your principles mean more to you than any money or success."

Comment

Where is MILF????? That would be my vote.

Comment

My son saw a bumper sticker that said McCain 2008 Palin 2009. You could get your wish.
        Mike Allen, Tigé owner since 1997

Comment

So far, 2 out of 8 voters watch main-stream media because they tell me every night who I should vote for
          Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Originally posted by da.bell View Post
            Where is MILF????? That would be my vote.
            4 years from now it will be a cat fight for the office.......Billery V's the Alaskan MILF

When NoBama loses, Hillery will run in 2012 on the platform that he did not have the experience and that's why we had another 4 yrs of "the same". By then, Palin will have proven herself and take it to the Clintons
            Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

^^ My vote will have to wait then. j/k

Comment

ROMNEY. he would have the best chance of fixing this mess

Comment

Originally posted by dogbert View Post
                  fine, be that way
                  "I feel sorry for people that don't drink, when they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're gonna feel all day" - Frank Sinatra

Comment

Originally posted by KonaKing View Post
                    ROMNEY. he would have the best chance of fixing this mess
                    but then we might not have the MILF to look at................

Comment

Originally posted by chpthril View Post
                      4 years from now it will be a cat fight for the office.......Billery V's the Alaskan MILF

When NoBama loses, Hillery will run in 2012 on the platform that he did not have the experience and that's why we had another 4 yrs of "the same". By then, Palin will have proven herself and take it to the Clintons
                      Did somebody mention mud wrestling?
                      Cursed by a fortune cookie: "Your principles mean more to you than any money or success."

Comment

Originally posted by dogbert View Post
                        Exactly.

Comment

Originally posted by Fast1911 View Post
                          fine, be that way
                          Ok, I'll vote if you put an option up there for jello wrestling between the MILF and Billary.

Comment

Oh no... oh yes, you did go there Dog.

Comment

wheres Zad on the poll..
                              Common Sense is not so Common
                              Looking for fat chicks for long walks, romance, cheap buffets, and BALLAST.

Comment

Working...
                              X