Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Get a free ipod

Hey-
    Check out this great site that is giving away totally free iPods! I've joined and I think you should as well. It's a completely legitimate offer, and this company has already given away $4 million in free stuff!

All you have to do is join, complete an online offer, and refer friends to do the same. That's it!

Here is my referral link. To help me get my iPod, click this exact link to join, or copy and paste it into a browser: http://www.freeiPods.com/?r=12555493

I've seen that going around on many other wakeboard forums I'm part Of. Some say It's a scam and some say It is not.

But, Whats the catch...?

No company In their right mind would give away $4 million+ in free stuff to the general public.

I'm guessing they sell your information or something, but what else?
    www.dallaswakeboarding.com

Comment

Right no company can stay in business by giving away free stuff without making money. The "catch" is that you have to sign up for something. When you sign up for a program that company pays the free ipod people. you must also refer 5 friends. One of the programs that you can sign up for is the Blockbuster online movie thing. It is a two week trial, which you can cancel at the end of the two weeks and spend nothing, that works similar to netflix. You go online and request 3 movies, they send them to your house, you watch then, drop them back in the mail in a envelope that they provide and then order 3 more online. I plan to cancel my subscripition in two weeks and I still get credit toward my free ipod.

Comment

Working...
      X