USC vs Ohio State; Sept. 13

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

USC vs Ohio State; Sept. 13

I already have two tickets, but I need two more so I thought that I would ask. Does anybody know where I can get two tickets to the USC-Ohio State game on September 13 at the Coliseum (besides the usual websites; stub-hub, ebay, etc)?

Those are going to be hard to come by! This is the biggest non-conference game in the Nation this year.
    Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm.
    Winston Churchill

Comment

Yea, I know. But I figure that I would put it out there and maybe I get lucky. You never know, tigeowners have come through with things in the past that you wouldn't normally expect from a boat owners discussion board.

So how about it, anybody want to help a fellow tige owner out.

Coach, I thought for sure that you might have some connections.

Comment

Is anybody else planning on going to that game?

Comment

We were looking for tix to that game back in march and they were going for around $300ea for the cheap seats
          Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. THAT'S relativity. Albert Einstein

Comment

I'm thinking OSU is gonna get bent over, w/o any lube, and be begging for more! This will be entertaining for about the first half.
            Being a major OU fan and a staunch conservative.... I am perpetually vexed w/ the conundrum of who to hate more. Obama or the Univ. of Saxet.

Comment

Working...
            X