Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question for Matt

Matt,

Who did the Tribal Graphic Wallpaper in the Downloads section? That is really cool, and I have been looking (quite casually) for a program to produce those type of images. Could you let me know what graphics program was used? Thanks for any assistance.
    "I want to know God's thoughts, the rest are just details"

Wow, didn't think anyone would notice it that quick, Ha ha.

Well I don't know if you can find an one step program that could just quickly create them for you, what I mean is you may have to spend some time on it like I did.

I first hand drew the tribal shape in Adobe Illustrator with a Wacom Graphics Tablet (basically a drawing tablet that translates to the screen). I then imported that in to Adobe Photoshop 7 where I applied various layer styles and techniques.

The TigeOwners Logo was basically the same thing, made in Illustrator then imported to Photoshop for the chrome effects, lighting, etc.

The background is just a faded repeating image with some light effects applied.

I am working on the new Riders Editions wallpaper so that should be up shortly too.

Let me know if you have any other questions, I usually like helping people when it comes to stuff like this.

Comment

Thanks

I'm not well versed on the subject of Graphic design. I did draw out some custom graphics (Wordpaint of all things!) and I am in the process of having them turned into die cut decals to go on my boat, Speaker cans etc. I think I will re-work them, with a more sophisticated program, then post the graphics up here for anyone to use if they want. Just one more thing to add to the hobby list! Thanks again!

BTW, today is the first time I have looked in that part of the downloads section!

Comment

No problem.
        It may be best, if you can to use a vector program like Illustrator, Freehad, Flash, etc. to draw your custom graphics. Vector allows you to scale and resize your design without diminishing quality and shape. It will really come in handy when you want to make decals, etc.

Anyway, I just put that graphic up late last night.

Comment

Matt,
          Do you know if the new riders edition decal fit on a 20v limited. The west coast graphic would not because of the stripe that's in the gel coat that runs from the bow the middle of the boat

Comment

Stanley, I have no idea. What year is the 20V Limited?

Comment

Stanley,

The Corona West coast graphic and the New Rider's Graphics are about the same size (height and length). So if the West coast wouldn't fit, I doubt the Rider's would, at least not the 05' You might look into the 04 Rider's graphic, it doesn't have a tribal look to it, but it is shorter.

I hope this helps

Comment

Working...
              X