2008 Dodge Challenger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2008 Dodge Challenger

One of my best clients came in today with his new dodge challenger SRT8, wow is all i can say, i dont know if any of you guys have been following these cars in the car magazines but they are amazing, even better than i was expecting, he told me that that he checked every where and they were sold out and going for up to 15K over sticker, he felt good about only paying 8k over, these cars are going to be hot.

Where are the pics? I personally cant' wait for the Camaro to make it's return.

Comment

Like your friend I also have been watching 10k-15k LOA upcharges at the dealers who have them or on the way. I might pay full sticker or a little over but not 10 grand. I would do some trading toward an in stock Tige if anyone has a connection.
      Tennessee Tigé Boat Sales and Service
      & Watersports Pro Shop www.tntige.com

Comment

I dont have any pictures of his car, he is a very upscale client, thought i might look a little silly taking pictures of his car, his is the hemi orange, we are planning a drag between his car and my firebird, according to the stats i have read i should have no problem.

Comment

Originally posted by brody66 View Post
          I dont have any pictures of his car, he is a very upscale client, thought i might look a little silly taking pictures of his car, his is the hemi orange, we are planning a drag between his car and my firebird, according to the stats i have read i should have no problem.
          It is a very cool looking car. If I remember right it is heavy and the 0-60 times were in the 5 sec range.

Comment

My car stock was 5.0 0-60, the challenger is supposed to be 5.1, but mine has a couple goodies

Comment

I will bring my bughatti veyron to challenge you both.

j/k both cars, the firebird as well as the challenger are awesome. I will still take a 500KR though.

Comment

Originally posted by jwanck11 View Post
                I will bring my bughatti veyron to challenge you both.

j/k both cars, the firebird as well as the challenger are awesome. I will still take a 500KR though.
                My dad has an Orange 500...sick car
                Tige Throws Mad Wake.

Comment

I think Motor Trend did a write up about the Challenger and the GT500 and I think the 500 won
                  Tige Throws Mad Wake.

Comment

Another friends dad has a 07 i think 500 convertible, that is a fast car, but they are more money than a challenger i think and they are 75 horse more, i would hope they would win

Comment

That Challenger is one sweet car though
                      Tige Throws Mad Wake.

Comment

Originally posted by Billy Doyle View Post
                        Like your friend I also have been watching 10k-15k LOA upcharges at the dealers who have them or on the way. I might pay full sticker or a little over but not 10 grand. I would do some trading toward an in stock Tige if anyone has a connection.
                        yeah we have been buying our cars from the ford dealer for years. my dad went in to buy his shelby and the owner said that dealers have been getting 10k over sticker. he told him good for those other dealers but you are selling it to me for sticker and not a dime more. so they did
                        Tige Throws Mad Wake.

Comment

I have a buddy who's got the jeep SRT-8 and it's definately fun.
                          Being a major OU fan and a staunch conservative.... I am perpetually vexed w/ the conundrum of who to hate more. Obama or the Univ. of Saxet.

Comment

The jeep srt8 will beat the charger srt8 in the 1/4 mile......
                            Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. THAT'S relativity. Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by G-MONEY View Post
                              The jeep srt8 will beat the charger srt8 in the 1/4 mile......
                              AWD is fun My buddies ran a 12.9 pass while we were at the track, stock.
                              Being a major OU fan and a staunch conservative.... I am perpetually vexed w/ the conundrum of who to hate more. Obama or the Univ. of Saxet.

Comment

Working...
                              X