• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

which picture

Comment

last one
      Common Sense is not so Common
      Looking for fat chicks for long walks, romance, cheap buffets, and BALLAST.

Comment

my GF's friend.

Comment

We are finally getting our first AAA team. New stadium is going up downtown right now. Not sure what the name is, but I do know it is a Diamond Backs offiliate.
          You'll get your chance, smart guy.

Comment

Originally posted by NICKYPOO View Post
            We are finally getting our first AAA team. New stadium is going up downtown right now. Not sure what the name is, but I do know it is a Diamond Backs offiliate.
            That will be fun... The Diamondbacks have a great MLB team.. Their farm system has to be okay also I am sure.. Randy Johnson can't stay playing forever.

Comment

da that parks awesome i havnt watched a game there but seen tesla motley crue skid row warrent whitesnake dokken ratt all the hair bands go to river cats stadium

Comment

Originally posted by larryueckert View Post
                da that parks awesome i havnt watched a game there but seen tesla motley crue skid row warrent whitesnake dokken ratt all the hair bands go to river cats stadium
                The thing that sucked was that I had someone offer me skybox tickets for Wednesday's game and I had to tell them no.. I had a meeting with UC Davis about the reunion.

Comment

Working...
                X