Global Cooling or Gorebal warming?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Global Cooling or Gorebal warming?

I could use some Global warming about now.

http://www.dailytech.com/Temperature...ticle10866.htm

yea thats the new debate, that global cooling is more of a concern than warming because people like temps around 70 and the current global mean is around 54. I only know this because we had a debate on this today
    Everything happens for a reason
    I live my post whore life 30 seconds at a time

Comment

I would say Gorebal warning.. he he he

Comment

Gore is a moron........
        Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. THAT'S relativity. Albert Einstein

Comment

global warming Gorebal warning

Comment

Here is another I read a couple of days ago.

http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au...9-7583,00.html
            http://wake9.com/

Comment

Follow the money

Comment

I still think Gore's an idiot. That said, I do believe that the price of oil and other fuels will be more of a factor for alternative energy than global warming/cooling.
                Cursed by a fortune cookie: "Your principles mean more to you than any money or success."

Comment

Global warming is so bad here, that our ski slopes were unable to close early and had to stay open longer, shattering the previous record season, 137 consecutive days open set in 1990, by 10 days.
                  Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

It won't stop snowing here. Go warming!!!

Comment

There is not such thing as global warming.

Just people who want more $$$
                      Common Sense is not so Common
                      Looking for fat chicks for long walks, romance, cheap buffets, and BALLAST.

Comment

Unfortunately, 60 minutes featured Al Gore and gave him a bunch of free press last night.
                        Cursed by a fortune cookie: "Your principles mean more to you than any money or success."

Comment

Even if he is wrong or there's no such thing as Global Warming, the effect that he has had on people looking at more fuel efficient, cleaner running vehicles and alternative forms of energy is good in my opinion. Sometimes it takes something outrageous or scary to get people to start thinking outside of the box.

Would you argue that exploring renewable or alternative forms of energy is a bad thing? i.e. - solar, wind, hydrogen, etc?

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy! View Post
                            Even if he is wrong or there's no such thing as Global Warming, the effect that he has had on people looking at more fuel efficient, cleaner running vehicles and alternative forms of energy is good in my opinion. Sometimes it takes something outrageous or scary to get people to start thinking outside of the box.

Would you argue that exploring renewable or alternative forms of energy is a bad thing? i.e. - solar, wind, hydrogen, etc?
                            No yet cost effective

Comment

Originally posted by KonaKing View Post
                              No yet cost effective
                              But if you don't explore and advance it, it never will be! That could be said for pretty much all forms of technology.

Comment

Working...
                              X