Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cingular sucking everywhere right now or just OK?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cingular sucking everywhere right now or just OK?

Anyone else having trouble w/ Cingular the last three weeks? Everyone here is having major problems. We've been w/ them since 88', but if this keeps up, I'm pulling the company and personal accounts. Heck... apparently I don't even have voicemail anymore. It just disappeared one day last week.
    Being a major OU fan and a staunch conservative.... I am perpetually vexed w/ the conundrum of who to hate more. Obama or the Univ. of Saxet.

My friend has it...his is workin' fine
    The sun never sets on a badass

Comment

Must not be OK in OK.hahaha
      The sun never sets on a badass

Comment

Mine is sucking here in Ca and AZ. Very annoying when you go to make a call and it says you can only make emergency calls. I have put my simm card in a few phones and they all have been doing it.
        Let it be!!!

Comment

Maybe the additional iPhone customers are sucking up all the bandwith?
          Mike Allen, Tigé owner since 1997

Comment

Originally posted by TeamAllen View Post
            Maybe the additional iPhone customers are sucking up all the bandwith?
            Could be that they suck too!!!!

Comment

I wondered about that very thing
              Being a major OU fan and a staunch conservative.... I am perpetually vexed w/ the conundrum of who to hate more. Obama or the Univ. of Saxet.

Comment

Mine is working fine here in Central California..
                If you ain't falling.. you ain't trying hard enough..

Comment

Originally posted by Tanner View Post
                  I wondered about that very thing
                  Which one? That the new iPhone iscausing the problems or they just plain suck, like da.bell said?

I personally am not a fan of Cingular. My brother-in-law and family have it and I get static every time I talk to them. Maybe it's their phone, maybe it's their area. I don't know.
                  Mike Allen, Tigé owner since 1997

Comment

cingular is def. sucking a$$ here in central texas. im about to swich to verizon. i think it real got worse after at&t took over. .. lol

Comment

i'll never use verizon again, they are terrible!
                      Originally posted by G-MONEY
                      It hurts me to say it but go OU but only for this weekend!!!!

Comment

Yup!
                        Cursed by a fortune cookie: "Your principles mean more to you than any money or success."

Comment

I would venture to say that with all the new ipod users I bet that cingular is going to be slower as they didn't prepare for the increase in bandwidth being used.

Hence it may be a bit before they get it all updated.
                          Originally posted by G-MONEY
                          It hurts me to say it but go OU but only for this weekend!!!!

Comment

kana12 is right... it did go to hell right after the name change. Of course if you ask them, they didn't do anything but change the name. But if you ask most cingular owners, they'll tell you they had a noticeable drop in service. Then right after the IPHONE's came out... it got even worse! I'm sure TeamAllen and Dom are right

Comment

Originally posted by Tanner View Post
                              kana12 is right... it did go to hell right after the name change. Of course if you ask them, they didn't do anything but change the name. But if you ask most cingular owners, they'll tell you they had a noticeable drop in service. Then right after the IPHONE's came out... it got even worse! I'm sure TeamAllen and Dom are right
                              Well, if AT&T admitted that they are at fault, CA would be the first in line to sue those SOB's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X