funny jet ski crash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

funny jet ski crash

i saw this on the news a few days ago and thought it was way funny. i found it on you tube. check it out.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=gPOnDMEzKpk

Nice landing and what an excellent dismount.
    Formertigeowners.com
    I used to be a member in the past.

Comment

i know it's, it's just about perfect.

and if you look at the little rooster tale it makes. that thing shoots when your on the throttle and its sucking water. it doesnt stop shooting till after they are in the air. he was full throttle the whole way. ha ha ha oh my

Comment

So they planned that? I dont have sound sorry
        Everything happens for a reason
        I live my post whore life 30 seconds at a time

Comment

Totally insane!

I better get a whistle.
          Mike Allen, Tigé owner since 1997

Comment

Ill Give them a 9.5, The girl launched just a little too late.

I wish I could have seen the look on their face
            Common Sense is not so Common
            Looking for fat chicks for long walks, romance, cheap buffets, and BALLAST.

Comment

did you notice that it was cncrete underneath. it was only like a foot deep

Comment

Originally posted by laketime View Post
                did you notice that it was cncrete underneath. it was only like a foot deep

If it was a few feet deep, I bet they would have landed it
                Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Definite Darwin award finalists!
                  Cursed by a fortune cookie: "Your principles mean more to you than any money or success."

Comment

that happened on matt and my's local lake.
                    - you usually cant even get near there, but due to the lake being 13 feet high right now.
                    - weed out the lake lice however we can. (sorry xpjim i think you probably dont follow boats pulling riders.)

Comment

I replied to this in another thread. It happened actually right in front of where I store my boat. I saw the lady doing the broadcast on Saturday morning but I had no idea someone went over the spillway. I figured they where just doing a report on the high water. Lewisville Lake is notorious for boating accidents.

Comment

Originally posted by yllw20 View Post
                        that happened on matt and my's local lake.
                        - you usually cant even get near there, but due to the lake being 13 feet high right now.
                        - weed out the lake lice however we can. (sorry xpjim i think you probably dont follow boats pulling riders.)
                        No offense taken. Seadoo usually only goes out for the annual Thanksgiving and Presidents day runs. Plus I'd rather not be around anyone inexperienced on the water (boaters or lake lice) Id rather be in the boat in the summer, plus I only have one tow vehicle.

Easily can see how that would happen as the visibility is most likely all water till the end. If that was in California a suit would already have been filed!
                        Let it be!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X