Party Police

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Party Police

Have you guys watched Party Police??? Court TV 9pm on Direct TV. It is a very cool show. A lot of it has been filmed where we boat on the Colorado River. This last weekend San Bernardino sheriffs where out in force and had their Quad and Sand Rail unit out. They were patrolling our Camp ground and stopped by with the film crew and were giving out badge stickers to all of the kids. It was about 116 and these guys had to ride with helmets on all day. We gave them a bunch of waters they must have come by about 4 more times. So far all of the episodes have been in Havasu or Florida. I know they did film the Parker Tube Float and were at the Sandbar last a few weeks ago. They were filming for the 4th this time around.
    Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm.
    Winston Churchill

ha ha ha, that's great!! I'd be giving them all the water and food they wanted!!
    Originally posted by G-MONEY
    It hurts me to say it but go OU but only for this weekend!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Coach View Post
      Have you guys watched Party Police??? Court TV 9pm on Direct TV. It is a very cool show. A lot of it has been filmed where we boat on the Colorado River. This last weekend San Bernardino sheriffs where out in force and had their Quad and Sand Rail unit out. They were patrolling our Camp ground and stopped by with the film crew and were giving out badge stickers to all of the kids. It was about 116 and these guys had to ride with helmets on all day. We gave them a bunch of waters they must have come by about 4 more times. So far all of the episodes have been in Havasu or Florida. I know they did film the Parker Tube Float and were at the Sandbar last a few weeks ago. They were filming for the 4th this time around.
      Dude, I'm watching it now ha, ha, ha
      Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

I think there's an episode called "Wild on the Water" that showcases all the boat parties in Florida and out west(Havasu, Powell, Lake of the Ozarks, Lake Travis). It is recent too, mostly summer '06 and spring '07. I recognized several boats from our party spot and tried to spot us. We usually hang out in the more mellow side so the cameras weren't focused on our area. I'll have to keep an eye out for another showing.

Comment

Originally posted by mtnsmith View Post
          I think there's an episode called "Wild on the Water" that showcases all the boat parties in Florida and out west(Havasu, Powell, Lake of the Ozarks, Lake Travis). It is recent too, mostly summer '06 and spring '07. I recognized several boats from our party spot and tried to spot us. We usually hang out in the more mellow side so the cameras weren't focused on our area. I'll have to keep an eye out for another showing.
          The Florida boating seen is very different to say the least. I could believe the one party with over 1000 boats with 100 police patrol boats and 2 air units! That is just nuts.
          Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm.
          Winston Churchill

Comment

We do it big down south
            Everything happens for a reason
            I live my post whore life 30 seconds at a time

Comment

I've seen the "Wild on the Water" one too in Florida. It is crazy to say the least. The fights that break out are nuts. And then the Party Police are chasing them from boat to boat.. haha
              If you ain't falling.. you ain't trying hard enough..

Comment

thats the best when they are jumping from boat to boat and then they run out of boats...
                Everything happens for a reason
                I live my post whore life 30 seconds at a time

Comment

Ya and then they end up fighting in the water.. on the sandbars..
                  If you ain't falling.. you ain't trying hard enough..

Comment

too funny
                    Originally posted by G-MONEY
                    It hurts me to say it but go OU but only for this weekend!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X