DFW Tourny Weekend on 4/25 - 4/26

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DFW Tourny Weekend on 4/25 - 4/26

I saw something about a tournament on Marine Creek or something this upcoming weekend. It says something about the Slalom Shop so Im guessing Tige will be part of it. I was curious if anyone knows extra info about this and/or is going to it?

Check it out at www.dallaswakeboarding.com

-David
    www.dallaswakeboarding.com

We will be their on Sunday, should be fun.

Jeffro, you going?

http://www.dallaswakeboarding.com/ts2004/main.html

Comment

you know it!

entered the intermediate level ... should be good for a few laughs. Bringing some friends as well.

We'll be in a black tahoe with a white tige sticker on the back window.
      (lol, like that narrows it down).

Matt, do you know which tige is pulling on sunday? we've got access to just about every model down here, and friday we're going out for some practice runs.

Comment

Jeffro or Matt or anyone,
        Where is the lake at? ...and is there a difference on what day to go: Saturday or Sunday?

Thanks
        David

Comment

One more thing sorry-

How far is a drive from Dallas down there and are we supposed to bring our boats or equipment (lifevest, boards, food, etc.)?

Thanks again,
          David

Comment

Marine Creek Info

Tourney Info
            Last edited by jeffro; 04-22-2004, 02:20 AM.

Comment

Jeffro, They have not announced what Tigé will be their at the tourney. They supposedly did this so people dont go out and practice behind that particular model vs. someone who hasnt. My guess would be a 22V or a 24V??

David, I dont think you will be able to ride your boat when the tournament is going on so I wouldnt tow your boat down. I an not sure if people will be riding afterwards either. Most people are either contestants or spectators. I think Saturday is Beginner, Intermediate and Wakeskate. Sunday is Advanced, Expert and Outlaw.

The tournament is at Marine Creek in FT. Worth, the same place that the PWT Tour will be at. For directions click here. The Vans Triple Crown always takes place at this lake too.

On their FAQ page it states:

As a spectator, you can bring almost anything you want or need including a tent for shade, chairs and drinks/food if you need it. Dogs will need to be on a leash and parking may be limited, so come early and find a spot.

Cool thanks Jeffro...

Comment

Working...
              X