Enkay Mud Flaps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Enkay Mud Flaps

Anyone out there use these? They seem a bit steep, but for the protection it's worth it I think. Just wondering if they work. In my haul back from CO sunday night I lost a mud flap. I had a set that were removable, but they never worked all that great as I kept backing over them. I can't find that site anymore, so thought i'd look into these. Just wanted to see if anyone uses them.

Dom

http://www.realtruck.com/productline...mud_flaps.html
    Originally posted by G-MONEY
    It hurts me to say it but go OU but only for this weekend!!!!

anyone?

Comment

I use them and would not tow my boat without them. Check them out a Cabelas.
      http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/te...nkay&noImage=0

Comment

sweet, 50 bucks cheaper. I am ordering them! I have mud flaps and won't tow with out, but now that I lost one, I gotta get something else.

Thanks.

Comment

I got some and they are great. The nice thing is you can adjust them for different cars if you like.
          Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm.
          Winston Churchill

Comment

yeah that's what i was thinking. I'm going to order some.

Comment

I've got them they're sweet!!!!!!

I put these on my Hummer and didn't even have to cut them. Get the chrome enkay plates for the bottom of the flaps, they look a bit nicer. My company did a home loan for Neil Knoer way back in the late 90's. He brought a prototype of these mud flaps to his closing to show us what the money was going toward. You knew right then and their people would buy them. Not that I had anything to do with this product, I'm just happy to see him doing so well. Buy them!!! I'll try to post a pic, but it never seems to work when I do it. www.mudflaps.com
              Attached Files
              Temporarily not a TO, but not gone forever... RID22 (Formerly K***k'n Futs!)

Comment

WHEW! When i saw the topic title i wasn't sure what i was going to see Just glad it was really about mud flaps.
                "Call me anything you want ... Just don't call me NOBODY!

Comment

ok, sounds like they are worth the $$ Do you have to have any special reciever or anything? Someone said on one forum you have to have a 10, what ever that means.

Thanks.

Comment

razz,

your so funny!! I don't even wanna know what you thought it might be..... ok never mind Have seen the visual picture.

Comment

I did have to get a longer ball mount part to allow for the mud flap mounting hardware. The extra length is the part that goes into the reciever square.

Comment

ok, well I wonder if mine will work. Oh well already ordered it, I can always get a longer reciever if need be. Or just drill out another hole, i'll look into it.

Comment

This is the longest thread about mud flaps ever. Good Job dom. :d
                          "I want to know God's thoughts, the rest are just details"

Comment

No problem!! Thought you would like it!

Comment

Originally posted by Nuck'n Futs! View Post
                              I put these on my Hummer and didn't even have to cut them. Get the chrome enkay plates for the bottom of the flaps, they look a bit nicer. My company did a home loan for Neil Knoer way back in the late 90's. He brought a prototype of these mud flaps to his closing to show us what the money was going toward. You knew right then and their people would buy them. Not that I had anything to do with this product, I'm just happy to see him doing so well. Buy them!!! I'll try to post a pic, but it never seems to work when I do it. www.mudflaps.com
                              those are some gansta wheels for you boat trailer
                              The sun never sets on a badass

Comment

Working...
                              X