No announcement yet.

you tube clips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This wasn't the only video of this i saw, but the first one that popped up on U-tube
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

just find it hard to believe, thats all. when you put popcorn in the micro, it takes longer than that for the first kernels to pop.
      Reality is only an illusion that occurs due to a lack of alcohol.

Comment

Still kinda cool, if its a scam, i'd like to know how they did it. Need to google that myth buster website but cant remember it's name
        Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

snopes.com is one.

Comment

Originally posted by jleger98 View Post
            snopes.com is one.
            yeah thats the one I was thinking off, thanks.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by chpthril View Post
                LOL

Comment

Working...
                X