Offroading- Havasu to Topock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Offroading- Havasu to Topock

Took the Rhino with some new friends from Lake Havasu to Topock Marina for lunch. A great ride. Had perfect weather last Saturday. By the way, I am the one in the blue Rhino
    Attached Files
    Let it be!!!

Did you go with all of the guys over at Hotboat.com

They should change that site to Hotrhinos.com

I saw some of the tricked out Rhino's down at Wired For Sound when I got my stereo done. He had just built one for his 13 year old daughter that was sick.
    Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm.
    Winston Churchill

Comment

BTW- I love Topock. It is a dive, but has been cleaned up some the last two years. Plus I got to see John Stamos puke in teh Topock bathroom hammered outta his mind. I only with we had a camera or camera phone with us that day.
      Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm.
      Winston Churchill

Comment

Yes
        Todd posted the ride on HotBoats and Glamis Dunes. I actually heard about from Randy at R-RProducts in Havasu. Everybody had a good time. It was amazing how much alcohol the young ones can consume. We were one of the 1st ones to leave Topock as I wanted to be way ahead of the drinkers.

Topock has really cleaned up in the last few years. Only thing i did not like is that the onion rings are not as good as a few years ago. Oh well.
        Let it be!!!

Comment

Originally posted by xpjim1 View Post

Topock has really cleaned up in the last few years. Only thing i did not like is that the onion rings are not as good as a few years ago. Oh well.
          I told them not to change the oil!
          Winston Churchill

Comment

Looks like a lot of fun!

Comment

Looks like a fun day Jim. We just don't have the open space to do that kind of riding that would be cool.
              Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

How fast do those Rhinos go? Looks like a lot of fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Coach View Post
                  Plus I got to see John Stamos puke in teh Topock bathroom hammered outta his mind.
                  You just can't make that kind of **** up. Too funny. Does he puke in high F?
                  "Loooooving you,
                  is easy 'cause you're beautiful.
                  Doot n doot n doodoo,
                  BLAHHHHHHHH!"
                  You'll get your chance, smart guy.

Comment

The Rhino's stock go about 41 mph. I thought it was enough based on where we usually ride very little did we get to max. After this ride I need more. 1st mod is a new CDI which should get me up between 48 and 50. That will cost $175. After that speed gets more expensive.
                    Let it be!!!

Comment

Originally posted by NICKYPOO View Post
                      You just can't make that kind of **** up. Too funny. Does he puke in high F?
                      "Loooooving you,
                      is easy 'cause you're beautiful.
                      Doot n doot n doodoo,
                      BLAHHHHHHHH!"
                      Too funny....I have to get that song for my Ipod now.

John Freaking Stamos man, John freaking Stamos!!!
                      "I want to know God's thoughts, the rest are just details"

Comment

Originally posted by Tequilasun View Post
                        Too funny....I have to get that song for my Ipod now.

John Freaking Stamos man, John freaking Stamos!!!
                        Only thing funnier would have been John Tesch...
                        Cursed by a fortune cookie: "Your principles mean more to you than any money or success."

Comment

I dont know what is more scary, watching Stamos blow chuncks in the bathroom, or the fact that someone actualy remembered a song
                          Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Working...
                          X