Name this Movie Quote

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Name this Movie Quote

Ok I will say right now I Suck at this because I don't see enough movies but thought this would be fun. Here i how it works. You post a movie quote and the first guy to reply with the correct answer wins. We really don't keep score but it is fun anyway. I will start if off with one of my favorites.

Name this movie

Cut me som' slac' jak! Chump don wan no help, chump don git no help. Jive *** dude don got no brains anyhow.
    Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm.
    Winston Churchill

Originally posted by Coach View Post
    Cut me som' slac' jak! Chump don wan no help, chump don git no help. Jive *** dude don got no brains anyhow.
    AIRPLANE! lol
    Common Sense is not so Common
    Looking for fat chicks for long walks, romance, cheap buffets, and BALLAST.

Comment

Good job Zad. 1 pt for you

How about this one

I didn't want to do this, but I'm afraid I'm gonna have to pull rank on you. I'm with the Mattress Police. There are no tags on these mattresses.
      Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm.
      Winston Churchill

Comment

I dont know that one, but my signature is a quote.

Comment

I will give some people some time on the last one.

Try this one on for size:

"You better watch it, Dr. Death. I'm pretty damn fast for a Caucasian."
          Winston Churchill

Comment

This one might be too easy:

"Einhorn is Finkle! Finkle is Einhorn! Einhorn is a man! Oh, my God! Einhorn is a man!"
            Winston Churchill

Comment

Ok I am on a role: Don't forget to hit Quote when you answer:

"I want a guy who can play 36 holes of golf and still have enough energy to take Warren and me to a baseball game and eat sausages and beer. Not light beer, but beer. That's my ad, print it up."
              Winston Churchill

Comment

I love this one:

"Listen, Lupus, you didn't come into this life just to sit around on a dugout bench, did ya? Now get your *** out there and do the best you can."
                Winston Churchill

Comment

ROTFLMAO

"Wormser is a master of aerodynamics. He has engineered the javelin to complement Lamar's limp-wristed throwing style."
                  Winston Churchill

Comment

Let's Party

"Tackle by Jefferson! Jefferson! Jefferson!"
                    Winston Churchill

Comment

A personal favorite of Coach

"If you put your effort and concentration into playing to your potential, to be the best that you can be, I don't care what the scoreboard says. At the end of the game, in my book, we're gonna be winners."
                      Winston Churchill

Comment

I dont know any of those.... but i have a couple as well.

"HEY! You scratched my anchor!

Comment

You don't know how many times I have said this;

"U-G-L-Y, you ain't got no alibi! You ugly! You ugly! Yo momma said you ugly!"
                          Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by zad0030 View Post
                            I dont know any of those.... but i have a couple as well.

"HEY! You scratched my anchor!
                            Caddyshack
                            Winston Churchill

Comment

"These are my teammates. Blade, Blazer, Lazer, and you have already met my personal trainer Michelle. Together we are the purple Cobras and we will ROCK YOU, BUM BUM SSSSSSSSSST."

Comment

Working...
                              X