9 things I hate about everyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

9 things I hate about everyone

1. People who point at their wrist while asking for the time.. I know where my watch is pal, where the hell is yours? Do I point at my crotch when I ask where the toilet is?
    2 People who are willing to get off their *** to search the entire room for the T.V. remote because they refuse to walk to the T.V. and change the channel manually.
    3 When people say "Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too". Damn right! What good is cake if you can't eat it?
    4 When people say "it's always the last place you look". Of course it is. Why the hell would you keep looking after you've found it? Do people do this? Who and where are they? Gonna Kick their asses!
    5 When people say while watching a film "did you see that?". No Loser, I paid $12 to come to the cinema and stare at the damn floor.
    6 People who ask "Can I ask you a question?"... Didn't really give me a choice there, did ya sunshine?

7 . When something is 'new and improved!'. Which is it? If it's new, then there has never been anything before it. If it's an improvement, then there must have been something before it, couldn't be new.

8 When people say "life is short". What the hell?? Life is the longest damn thing anyone ever does!! What can you do that's longer?

9 When you are waiting for the bus and someone asks "Has the bus come yet?". If the bus came would I be standing here, dumbass?
    Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm.
    Winston Churchill

Those are a hoot, they kinda go along with these

Bill Engvall's THE STUPID SIGN

Stupid people should have to wear signs that just say, "I'm Stupid." That way you wouldn't rely on them, would you? You wouldn't ask them anything. It would be like, "Excuse me...oops...never mind, didn't see your sign."

It's like before my wife and I moved. Our house was full of boxes and there was a U-Haul truck in our driveway. My neighbor comes over and says, "Hey, you moving?" "Nope. We just pack our stuff up once or twice a week to see how many boxes it takes. Here's your sign."

A couple of months ago I went fishing with a buddy of mine, we pulled his boat into the dock, I lifted up this big ol' stringer of bass and this idiot on the dock goes, "Hey, y'all catch all them fish?" "Nope. Talked 'em into giving up. Here's your sign."

I was watching one of those animal shows on the Discovery Channel. There was a guy inventing a shark bite suit. And there's only one way to test it. "Alright, Jimmy, you got that shark suit on, it looks good... They want you to jump into this pool of sharks, and you tell us if it hurts when they bite you." "Well, all right, but hold my sign. I don't wanna lose it."

Last time I had a flat tire, I pulled my truck into one of those side-of-the-road gas stations. The attendant walks out, looks at my truck, looks at me, and I SWEAR he said, "Tire go flat?" I couldn't resist. I said, "Nope. I was driving around and those other three just swelled right up on me. Here's your sign."

We were trying to sell our car about a year ago. A guy came over to the house and drove the car around for about 45 minutes. We get back to the house, he gets out of the car, reaches down and grabs the exhaust pipe, then says, "Darn that's hot!" See, if he'd been wearing his sign, I could have stopped him.

I learned to drive an 18-wheeler in my days of adventure. Wouldn't you know, I misjudged the height of a bridge. The truck got stuck and I couldn't get it out, no matter how I tried. I radioed in for help and eventually a local cop shows up to take the report. He went through his basic questioning...okay...no problem. I thought for sure he was clear of needing a sign...until he asked, "So, is your truck stuck?" I couldn't help myself! I looked at him, looked back at the rig and then back to him and said, "No, I'm delivering a bridge... here's your sign."

I stayed late at work one night and a co-worker looked at me and said, "Are you still here?" I replied, "No. I left about 10 minutes ago. Here's your sign."

Anybody you know need a sign today?

The next time someone says something stupid ask them where their sign is
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Oh my god those are hilarious, and true!

I found these on a web site...

These gems are from a book called Disorder in the American Courts, and are things people actually said in court, word for word, taken down and now published by court reporters that had the torment of staying calm while these exchanges were actually taking place.

Q: Are you sexually active?
      A: No, I just lie there.

Q: What is your date of birth?
      A: July 15.
      Q: What year?
      A: Every year.

Q: What gear were you in at the moment of the impact?
      A: Gucci sweats and Reeboks.

Q: This myasthenia gravis, does it affect your memory at all?
      A: Yes.
      Q: And in what ways does it affect your memory?
      A: I forget.
      Q: You forget? Can you give us an example of something that you've forgotten?

Q: How old is your son, the one living with you?
      A: Thirty-eight or thirty-five, I can't remember which.
      Q: How long has he lived with you?
      A: Forty-five years.

Q: What was the first thing your husband said to you when he woke up that morning?
      A: He said, "Where am I, Cathy?"
      Q: And why did that upset you?
      A: My name is Susan.

Q: Do you know if your daughter has ever been involved in voodoo or the occult?
      A: We both do.
      Q: Voodoo?
      A: We do.
      Q: You do?
      A: Yes, voodoo.

Q: Now doctor, isn't it true that when a person dies in his sleep, he doesn't know about it until the next morning?
      A: Did you actually pass the bar exam?

Q: The youngest son, the twenty-year-old, how old is he?

Q: Were you present when your picture was taken?

Q: So the date of conception (of the baby) was August 8th?
      A: Yes.
      Q: And what were you doing at that time?

Q: How many of your 3 chldren were boys?
      A: None.
      Q: Were there any girls?

Q: Can you describe the individual?
      A: He was about medium height and had a beard.
      Q: Was this a male, or a female?

Q: Doctor, how many autopsies have you performed on dead people?
      A: All my autopsies are performed on dead people.

Q: ALL your responses MUST be oral, OK? What school did you go to?
      A: Oral.

Q: Do you recall the time that you examined the body?
      A: The autopsy started around 8:30 p.m.
      Q: And Mr. Dennington was dead at the time?
      A: No, he was sitting on the table wondering why I was doing an autopsy.

Q: Are you qualified to give a urine sample?

Q: Doctor, before you performed the autopsy, did you check for a pulse?
      A: No.
      Q: Did you check for blood pressure?
      Q: Did you check for breathing?
      Q: So, then it is possible that the patient was alive when you began the autopsy?
      Q: How can you be so sure, Doctor?
      A: Because his brain was sitting on my desk in a jar.
      Q: But could the patient have still been alive, nevertheless?
      A: Yes, it is possible that he could have been alive and practicing law somewhere.
      Common Sense is not so Common
      Looking for fat chicks for long walks, romance, cheap buffets, and BALLAST.

Comment

Were they born dumba$$es, or did they learn along the way
        Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

I like the oral answer. Dr's are all bitter towards lawyers and it shows in a lot of these answers.
          "a what? i can['t] say/spell/pronounce that word..." - wannabewakeboarder
          "the plural of boo is booze."

Comment

Originally posted by Coach View Post
            5 When people say while watching a film "did you see that?". No Loser, I paid $12 to come to the cinema and stare at the damn floor.
            9 When you are waiting for the bus and someone asks "Has the bus come yet?". If the bus came would I be standing here, dumbass?
            These are the best.

Comment

Originally posted by zad0030 View Post
              Q: Are you sexually active?
              A: No, I just lie there.
              Reminds me of one of my favorite jokes.

T-boy goes to the doctor to get birth control for his daughter. The doctor asks, "Is your daughter sexually active?" To which T-boy replies, "Nope, she just lays there like her momma."
              http://www.wakeboatworld.com
              []) [] []V[] [])

Comment

Working...
              X