Jackass 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jackass 2

I can say with 2 little ones I never get so see any movies. The wife and I just watched Jackass 2 on DVD and I was crying from laughter. I also just about puked 4 or 5 times. If you have seen this movie you know what I am talking about. Not for everyone but funny as hell to me
    Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm.
    Winston Churchill

I got to watch this movie last weekend too and it was funny as hell! Couldnt believe some of the stuff they actually did.

Comment

I wonder how these guys escape the Darwin awards year after year.
      "a what? i can['t] say/spell/pronounce that word..." - wannabewakeboarder
      "the plural of boo is booze."

Comment

I saw it in the theaters when it first came out and it still makes me laugh when I think about it. One of the best movies ever IMHO. Any movie that makes me cry in the theater is OK in my book. Knoxville is a madman and the rest are crazy enough to feed off of it. God bless the Jackass crew.

"Dear Jackass guys, we heard you were staying in this hotel................"
        You'll get your chance, smart guy.

Comment

is it really worth watching? I heard it was so stupid.
          Originally posted by G-MONEY
          It hurts me to say it but go OU but only for this weekend!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Domsz06 View Post
            is it really worth watching? I heard it was so stupid.
            Did you like the first one? If no then this is not for you. If you like the TV show or the first movie you will love this one.
            Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm.
            Winston Churchill

Comment

yeah I like it, so I'll look into it.
              Originally posted by G-MONEY
              It hurts me to say it but go OU but only for this weekend!!!!

Comment

If you don't find it funny, you're taking the world way too seriously. Seriously.

Comment

It did get two thumbs up:

"Ebert & Roeper's Roeper and guest critic Fred Willard gave Jackass Number Two "Two Thumbs Up", as said in the previews after the rating. "

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jackass_Number_Two
                  "a what? i can['t] say/spell/pronounce that word..." - wannabewakeboarder
                  "the plural of boo is booze."

Comment

Funniest movie ever IMO!!!! Just like many of you could not stop laughing the whole movie. I recommend this to everyone (of age) to watch this movie... It's like a train-wreck some parts are so terrible but you can't take your eyes off it. Big thumbs to the Jackass guys.
                    Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. THAT'S relativity. Albert Einstein

Comment

Maybe I'll have to watch it, is it gross? I dont dig the gross crap, I have to admit the beehive pinata was a classic

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WjHz...elated&search=

How pissed would you be

Comment

Sparky, do you consider a man chugging a beer with his *** and then getting it sucked out with a plunger gross? If so, maybe its not for you. Come on, sack up, its funny. Just leave your homophobes in the closet.

Comment

Originally posted by NICKYPOO View Post
                            Sparky, do you consider a man chugging a beer with his *** and then getting it sucked out with a plunger gross? If so, maybe its not for you. Come on, sack up, its funny. Just leave your homophobes in the closet.
                            Yea that's gross, but that prob wouldn't stop me from seeing it. I hated the one where they were giving eachother papercuts between there toes.....ouch.

No gross to me is the guy who went into the home improvement store and was crapping in the display toilets.....then they showed it yuck.

Comment

Originally posted by NICKYPOO View Post
                              Just leave your homophobes in the closet.
                              They are in the closet dude......don't have the balls to let them out

Comment

Working...
                              X