40 hours, 1600 miles.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

40 hours, 1600 miles.....

Well the boat is not finally safe and sound in it's new home. Needless to say I'm embarrased to say I own this boat and truck as dirty as it is right now, but.... I'll get it cleaned up asap.

Basically These things.
    Attached Files
    Originally posted by G-MONEY
    It hurts me to say it but go OU but only for this weekend!!!!

give me this
    Attached Files

Comment

and the last one. I know you really can't see how dirty the boat is, but imagine the truck only worse!!!
      Attached Files

Comment

well that and it took me 40 hours to go what should have been 1400 miles, but got detoured twice, sat on 40 for 8 hours, slept in a wal-mart parking lot, went 20 hours with out food the list goes on, it was just terrible.

I thought I was being smart by waiting two days in OK before attempting this trip, maybe I should have just left right in the beginning of the storm and nothing would have happened.

Comment

Awesome man, is that the pad you poured, looks great. Glad you had a safe trip.
          Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Those wouldn't be Oklahoma flags would they>>????? if so I'm sorry that Boise State ruined your bowl dreams...hahaha

Comment

It was a very good game to watch though

Comment

yeah that is the pad I poured.

Sparky, there was a game? oh yeah there was I turned it off after the 1st quarter. I hate OU when Peterson plays. They play so much better with out him. I hope he goes pro.

Comment

Originally posted by Domsz06 View Post
                  yeah that is the pad I poured.

Sparky, there was a game? oh yeah there was I turned it off after the 1st quarter. I hate OU when Peterson plays. They play so much better with out him. I hope he goes pro.
                  Actually that last 2 min and OT were fricking awsome, the only bowl game that even comes close to that much excitement is the Sun Bowl when my beloved Beavers went for two to win in the final second.....but that fake screen and trick hand off to Ian Johnson was a hell of a play

Comment

That was about the best damn bowl game I've ever seen. Statue of Liberty, I love it. Being a Nevada fan, it's tough for me to pull for the Broncos, but they were representin' the WAC at the top of the food chain. The WAC has become one of the premier divisions of college sports. Sad to say that my beloved Wolf Pack couldn't pull out the victory over Miami, but they showed they can play with the big dogs. Our B-Ball team put a whoopin on Gonzaga the other day though, even with Big Nick Fazekas fouling out. Go Pack!
                    You'll get your chance, smart guy.

Comment

Originally posted by NICKYPOO View Post
                      That was about the best damn bowl game I've ever seen. Statue of Liberty, I love it. Being a Nevada fan, it's tough for me to pull for the Broncos, but they were representin' the WAC at the top of the food chain. The WAC has become one of the premier divisions of college sports. Sad to say that my beloved Wolf Pack couldn't pull out the victory over Miami, but they showed they can play with the big dogs. Our B-Ball team put a whoopin on Gonzaga the other day though, even with Big Nick Fazekas fouling out. Go Pack!
                      Dont forget about them Rainbow Warriors in the land of aloha, they kick butt too, even thought the Beav's beat them!! Your right though, the WAC is a force to reckon with

Comment

Originally posted by sparky216 View Post
                        Dont forget about them Rainbow Warriors in the land of aloha, they kick butt too, even thought the Beav's beat them!! Your right though, the WAC is a force to reckon with
                        Man, you guys are right. The "secondary" conferences are really showing up now. 5 years ago Boise v OU would have been a joke.

I love college football, and the more good teams are out there, the better the season is.

I still root for the Independents though....Go Irish!!!
                        "I want to know God's thoughts, the rest are just details"

Comment

yeah it was a good game, just pisses me off when my team plays so crappy! They fumble and 3 interceptions, give me a break. I was so pissed, granted the lack of sleep probably didn't help me any, but i was just furious!! I just liked my team so much better without peterson. They played so good after he broke his collar bone. I just hope he goes pro and leaves OU, so stoops can regroup and try and do something with all of his tallent he has.

Comment

Dom, did you check your servo motor for the perfect pass?
                            Common Sense is not so Common
                            Looking for fat chicks for long walks, romance, cheap buffets, and BALLAST.

Comment

no I have to clean the cover so I can take it off. I'll check it soon though. I have also heard they need a relay in them to make it work better, least that's what perfect pass said.

Comment

Working...
                              X