Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy New year!

Happy New Year...

Anyone have plans for a good party, or have a unique Resolution?

Mine: Pub crawl for New years eve.

Resolution: Push up challenge. One pushup for every day of the year it is, so Jan 1, 1 push up, jan 2 2 push ups, up to 365 at the end of the year
    "I want to know God's thoughts, the rest are just details"

Originally posted by Tequilasun View Post
    Happy New Year...

Anyone have plans for a good party, or have a unique Resolution?

Mine: Pub crawl for New years eve.

Resolution: Push up challenge. One pushup for every day of the year it is, so Jan 1, 1 push up, jan 2 2 push ups, up to 365 at the end of the year
    I want to be there and see 365 pushups New Years eve next year
    "Call me anything you want ... Just don't call me NOBODY!

Comment

Originally posted by Razzman View Post
      Me too !!! I would stick to the one push up per day, per month. 30 by the end of the month and you get to start over!!

Comment

Originally posted by Razzman View Post
        That's the plan. My personal rule will be to break them up into sets throughout the day though.

I'm also planning on losing 20lbs by March or so

Comment

That's what i need to do this year, loose about 20 myself. Never had much of a problem 'till a couple years ago and now gravity and age are catching up with me

Comment

And to reflect that frustration I've changed my avatar and sig appropriatly!

Comment

I'm hoping to learn how to barefoot. It pretty much depends on if my uncle gets his new boom or not. Kind of funny, been on the water all my life and never footed.

Next would be 6@36 15 off. That would make my year for sure.

I could stand to lose 10lbs. as well. That would put me back at my high school weight. I managed to lose 10lbs this year so.....

No plans for New Years. I hate people and there always seems to be so many.

Hope everyone has a safe and fun one.

Also, thanks to everyone on this board, some day we all need to get together and toss back a few. Tigeowners Reunion?

Thanks to the Big Cheese himself, Matt, for hooking us up with a great place to waste time, you da man.
              You'll get your chance, smart guy.

Comment

Oh ya, talk about needing to turn a keg into a six pack

As far as rosolutions go, I want to get more ride time this year to improve all my riding skills.
                Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Originally posted by chpthril View Post
                  Oh ya, talk about needing to turn a keg into a six pack
                  Hmmm ... do we see a trend here?

Comment

I plan to drink and have some fun on new years, then go wakeboarding! Happy New Years everyone! Hope for good weather, don't want to get stuck here in OK. Right now it's a blizzard on my path home, not sure I'll get to leave at the time I want. Not sure I feel like hauling my boat in a blizzard.
                    Originally posted by G-MONEY
                    It hurts me to say it but go OU but only for this weekend!!!!

Comment

I head back to work January 1st after being off on vacation/workers comp injury. Let me tell ya, it's no fun spending vacation time flat on your back with a lumbar tear. As for resolutions, I'll default to the typical "lose weight". And to drink more beer. Hell...one of them will stick!

Mike
                      Ambivalent? Yes. Or Not.

Comment

I had a friend invite mine and another family to his cabin at Bear lake. The only problem is it is probably frozen. We will have a good time anyway. Sorry about the blizzard Doms. I wish we could have one or several here in No Utah we haven't had the sleds out due to lack of snow. That also means low lake levels. Man I wish it would snow, I need it for both my hobbies, passions, interests............................Life. Those blizzards in Colorado are great for Powell though.
                        My dad always said "Stupid Hurts". He's yet to be proven wrong, but for some reason I keep trying.

Comment

Well I will do the usual party like everyone here has posted, but I will finish my MBA, and I hired a personal trainer (sounds gay I know.)... to whip my *** into shape and I will quit my 7-10 cig a day habbit.....that's me and a Happy New Year to you all
                          Last edited by sparky216; 12-31-2006, 06:59 AM.

Comment

happy new year i hope i fell alright to go to lake on the first.camp far west has drag boat races every year should be fun to just take the boat out and cruse the lake.

Comment

Well, this is my last post of Two Double Ot Six. It's about 5 here, and I about to go out to eat and begin the celebration.

Everyone be safe this night, and may the New Year find you and your's healthy, and happy.

Make sure to take some pics of your celebrations, large and small, and lets post them here!

Comment

Working...
                              X