New Years Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Years Day

Anyone going for some boarding/skiing new years day?
    Originally posted by G-MONEY
    It hurts me to say it but go OU but only for this weekend!!!!

The only boarding I'm doing is at my buddies house for his annual New Years gig!
    "Call me anything you want ... Just don't call me NOBODY!

Comment

We have a powerplant 'hothole' and the water is still above 70* so if the weather is clear and calm, we are hittin it
      Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

wow, would love to have water above 70 I'll just have to be happy with above 50

Comment

We will be at the river and the boat will be in the water. It will depend upon if I get ahold of a drysuit or not. I will have to travel north to Laughlin to pick it up but the butter on the lake might make the trip worth it.

We go camping right on the Colorado River for New years and have about 3 statillites up for the bowl games and UFC fight on the 30th. We have been doing this the last 4 years and it great. We hook up a projector to the Direct TV box and project it up on the side of a camper and have a huge fire going at night which makes watching the games even better.
          Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm.
          Winston Churchill

Comment

coach that sounds like a blast. I have a drysuit, wanna use it? I don't even know if I'll be using a wetsuit if it's warm out the lakes are still warm, shall see.

I can't wait for the bowl games to start up, so excited!!

I think with this post I'm now #2 or I guess the first loser

Comment

Originally posted by Domsz06 View Post
              coach that sounds like a blast. I have a drysuit, wanna use it? I don't even know if I'll be using a wetsuit if it's warm out the lakes are still warm, shall see.

I can't wait for the bowl games to start up, so excited!!

I think with this post I'm now #2 or I guess the first loser
              What size is the dry suit? I am 6'1" 230 lbs
              Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm.
              Winston Churchill

Comment

oh, probably not fit you, sorry. I'm 5'11. It's a med, your prob a large eh?

Comment

Originally posted by Domsz06 View Post
                  oh, probably not fit you, sorry. I'm 5'11. It's a med, your prob a large eh?
                  I am an Xl or XXL. But thanks for the offer.
                  Winston Churchill

Comment

worth a shot, have fun though!

Comment

We'll be snowboarding in Jackson Hole on New Years Day. We plan on being wakeboarding on Christmas day though, probably a little this friday too.

Comment

i hope to get some snow boarding in sometime this break!

Comment

My wife and I have been up to Mt Hood twice this year and are heading down to Bend to do some camping and snowboarding for three days at Mt Bachelor next Thursday. So far it has been a good start for the snow.
                          Formertigeowners.com
                          I used to be a member in the past.

Comment

Originally posted by Carter13 View Post
                            My wife and I have been up to Mt Hood twice this year and are heading down to Bend to do some camping and snowboarding for three days at Mt Bachelor next Thursday. So far it has been a good start for the snow.
                            I'll see you there we leave next tues for Sunriver

Comment

Mt. hood sounds fun. Terrible what happened to those guys.

Comment

Working...
                              X