Merry Christmas to all...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Merry Christmas to all...

Just wanted to check in and see how the Tige family is doing.
    All is well here. Let me be the first to say Merry Christmas and a safe and happy new year. God bless the U.S. armed forces and all who bravely serve.
    Attached Files
    Greg Denton
    former service mgr. Tige Watersports July 95-July 05

Thank you and you and your family do the same
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Merry Christmas, Happy Hollidays!

We echo your sentiments about the Armed Forces.
      "I want to know God's thoughts, the rest are just details"

Comment

Thanks Merry Christmas to you as well! And everyone else!!
        Originally posted by G-MONEY
        It hurts me to say it but go OU but only for this weekend!!!!

Comment

Thanks Greg! Nice picture.

Merry Christmas!
          Mike Allen, Tigé owner since 1997

Comment

Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah, boy my 3 yr old has been eyeing one of those power wheels but not the Vette....he's been looking at the Escalade because it has a working radio.....kids these days, geesh

Comment

Same to all of you! Have a Merry and safe holiday!
              "Call me anything you want ... Just don't call me NOBODY!

Comment

Originally posted by sparky216 View Post
                Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah, boy my 3 yr old has been eyeing one of those power wheels but not the Vette....he's been looking at the Escalade because it has a working radio.....kids these days, geesh
                The vette has a radio also, it takes AA batteries (wife keeps a stock of those for herself ). Too bad it doesn't work off the main battery. The car does have some very cool soun effects. Problem is he never turns the key off so the car just sits there idling till it kills the battery. Then it's another 18hrs. on the charger. He wanted the vette to match mine. Like father, like son.
                Attached Files
                Greg Denton

Comment

Great shots! Merrry Christmas to you and all the other Tige owners! Thanks for mentioning the armed services. We think of them every night.

Comment

Greg, Merry Christmas to you and your family. Same to all of you

Comment

Originally posted by Moki View Post
                      Thanks for mentioning the armed services. We think of them every night.
                      We do as well. As a vet myself it's hard not to think of our service men and women in harms way, especially during this time of year. Godspeed to them all!
                      "Call me anything you want ... Just don't call me NOBODY!

Comment

tige MD

Nice looking vette, you have the yellow one right? Did I tell you I got a MS one?

Comment

Originally posted by Domsz06 View Post
                          tige MD

Nice looking vette, you have the yellow one right? Did I tell you I got a MS one?
                          Lets see some pictures.

I too am a vet 91'-98' U.S. Coast Guard. My nephew just graduated boot camp Dec. 1. He is now my new hero, he is a U.S. Marine and I pray for him and his fellow soldiers everyday. Our new years resolution should be to thank a vet. I started doing this years ago and I'll tell you, I feel so good everytime I do it. At my nephews graduation I over heard this very old and very tired man talking to a young Marine. He fought at Iwo Jima, Okinawa and everywhere in between. I went out of my way to tell him thank you and that my grandfather survived the same fights he did but seven of his brothers did not. He retuned the thank you with tears in his eyes. Take the time guy's, they deserve it.
                          Greg Denton

Comment

Originally posted by Tige M.D. View Post
                            Lets see some pictures.

I too am a vet 91'-98' U.S. Coast Guard. My nephew just graduated boot camp Dec. 1. He is now my new hero, he is a U.S. Marine and I pray for him and his fellow soldiers everyday. Our new years resolution should be to thank a vet. I started doing this years ago and I'll tell you, I feel so good everytime I do it. At my nephews graduation I over heard this very old and very tired man talking to a young Marine. He fought at Iwo Jima, Okinawa and everywhere in between. I went out of my way to tell him thank you and that my grandfather survived the same fights he did but seven of his brothers did not. He retuned the thank you with tears in his eyes. Take the time guy's, they deserve it.
                            Happy Holidays and thanks to all who are serving and have served.

My father who served in the USMC, volunteered for two tours in Vietnam. I grew up infatuated with the USMC and any type of military paraphernalia (still kind of am to this day) and still think that anyone who has seen combat time is a hero in my book.

One of the reasons why my avatar is what it is.

Comment

M.D.

M.D.

Here is one, let me find my others.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X