Support a wounded US ARMY soldier

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Support a wounded US ARMY soldier

This was posted on Wakeworld. See the excerpt below. It was well worth it for me to see that I could directly help someone who is as selfless as Robert.

On July 30th, 2006 CPL Robert Engelbrecht of Bravo Company 316 4th Division Infantry was terribly injured while serving his country and fighting for our freedom. CPL Engelbrecht, son of a Lucky Devil employee, was in his Humvee when an improvised explosive device (IED) was detonated directly under his vehicle. The blast mangled all of Engelbrecht’s limbs and lodged shrapnel into his entire body. The corporal’s fellow soldiers rushed him to the nearest medic and he’s been fighting for his life ever since.
    After several emergency procedures, a bacteria infection, stroke, pneumonia and loss of a leg and his right eye, Engelbrecht faces a long road to recovery. You could say he’s lucky to be alive.

Here at Lucky Devil Designs we are committed to help support Engelbrecht and his family during this extremely difficult time. All proceeds from the sale of the Corporal-T will go directly to Engelbrecht’s recovery efforts. Show your appreciation for a dedicated soldier, who paid a heavy price for our freedom, and buy a Corporal-T today!

www.luckydevildesigns.com

If you cant afford this shirt then tell a friend about it, $12.95 plus shipping and it will ship out same day or next day!

Thank you for you support!
    Attached Files

That's awesome, i'll sign up tomorrow!
    Originally posted by G-MONEY
    It hurts me to say it but go OU but only for this weekend!!!!

Comment

Thanks for letting us know, I will definitely support him.
      Last edited by Moki; 12-15-2006, 06:45 AM.

Comment

I'm on it tomorrow...thanks for the heads up

Comment

Working...
        X