Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

stickers

Hey everyone,

Just got this proof back from a guy, anyone have an interest in this one? I'm also having him send me one with out the Tige on top, and the warning bigger. I'll let you know a price when he tells me. Let me know I think I'm going to order a few.

Dom.
    Attached Files
    Originally posted by G-MONEY
    It hurts me to say it but go OU but only for this weekend!!!!

How big are you making these?
    "Call me anything you want ... Just don't call me NOBODY!

Comment

he is sending the specs with the price, so i'll let you know. I was thinking like 6 inches or so, let me know what you think and I'll recommend it.

Comment

How about a mask of nothing but those for the boat! Six inches sounds good.

Comment

flame away if you want, but you lost me on the mask part.

Comment

No flaming here. You know those full boat graphic mask overlays, like they put on cars. It would have those stickers all over the boat, couldn't miss 'em right?

Comment

here is the second one and this is the one i want. I say six inches for this one, Let me know if anyone is interested, he can make them bigger too. I'll let you know a price on the 6 inch one when he emails me!

Dom
              Attached Files

Comment

oh I gotcha, I can put a request in for that too!

Comment

I like that one too, put me on the list. I gotta put 'em on before Shasta next year, my freeloading other non-boating brother-in-law will be there! This years excuse was he forgot his wallet Yeah right, for seven days?!

Comment

HA HA HA I am lucky and everyone I bring out has pitched in. Been nice, but also had that sticker on there, and I always back in to pick people up off the dock

Comment

Most of my crowd does too. We hit Shasta every year for 7 days, got a house rented, 45' party barge, the whole enchilada. He's the only one that failed to pich in. The funny thing is the boating brother-in-law arranges this trip and for this coming year he added "gas gratuities" to all the non-boat owners rental portions so it would work out fairly for the three boat owners. Who knows, maybe with the sticker i can squeeze out a few more clams outta him!

Comment

ya never know Razz,

the one time we did a memorial day weekend at Lake Hamilton in Arkansas when we were diving up money the guys also asked for boat gas money for me. It was kind of nice because people pitched in already for gas, and gave more money for gas. It was nice that weekend I didn't pay for a drop of gas. Kind of nice every now and then!

Comment

Makes for an even sweeter weekend!

Comment

yup it sure does!! Also made for a relaxing weekend not having to worring about it or what not. It's nice when people realize that boats are not free and they are not cheap either. You know what they say BOAT means (Bring Out Another Thousand)

Comment

Oh i know! Don't ask the wife about that right now!

Comment

Working...
                              X