Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Coach View Post
    When is the due date?

My little girl is almost 5 now and we had her out at the river at 2 1/2 months and she is now a little river rat who wants to go the the river every weekend. My son didn't get out to the river until he was 6 months old (2 now) and is the same way. I really think his 2 or 3 word was boat. My daughter can even say Tige the right way. I am working on the 2 year old.

I have found that the going boating and to the river has been one of the best things I have ever done with our family.
    My little girl (15 months now) was 5 days old on her first trip to the lake! Although it was on her grandparents houseboat. Her older brother loves the lake too. My kids have already spent more time on the lake than I did for my first 10 years.
    "I want to know God's thoughts, the rest are just details"

Comment

Originally posted by Tequilasun View Post
      My little girl (15 months now) was 5 days old on her first trip to the lake! Although it was on her grandparents houseboat. Her older brother loves the lake too. My kids have already spent more time on the lake than I did for my first 10 years.
      Holy Crap. 5 days old. You da Man! Your wife must be a trooper.
      Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm.
      Winston Churchill

Comment

Juiceman,
        A warm welcome to the board. Sweet looking boat -- love the tower! (I am getting an Xplosion put on right now). Post some more pics of your boat on the water when you get a chance. Feel free to ask any question, this board is very helpful!

Comment

When is the due date?

Camryn Alise was born on 12-07. When we brough her home for the first time, I think she smiled at the Tige' in the garage

I'm sure she'll love the water just as much as her big sister who will be 4 in May. If we're not at the lake, we're in the pool.

Buying a boat was a great investment in our family fun time. No regrets...

Comment

Originally posted by yearroundboarder View Post
            Camryn Alise was born on 12-07. When we brough her home for the first time, I think she smiled at the Tige' in the garage

I'm sure she'll love the water just as much as her big sister who will be 4 in May. If we're not at the lake, we're in the pool.

Know that makes for a happy holliday. Congratulations Yearround
            Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Congratulations Yearround!

She could break the record of the youngest skier/boarder.
              Mike Allen, Tigé owner since 1997

Comment

Congrats on the new boat!! They are awesome, use them a lot!
                Originally posted by G-MONEY
                It hurts me to say it but go OU but only for this weekend!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by yearroundboarder View Post

Congrats....just became an Uncle today...just got back from the hospital...having 2 kiddos of my own 3 and 6, I know how much the boat means to the family....again congrats

Comment

Working...
                  X