The Umbrella Academy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Umbrella Academy

If you haven't caught this series on Netflixs, its a must watch. I got hooked last night and binge watched as long as I could.
    Oh Yeah!

I heard it was slow?
    Build thread: http://www.tigeowners.com/forum/showthread.php?14787-Duffy-s-2005-24v-wakesurfing-mod-thread&highlight=duffys+24v

Comment

It's not always action packed but I wouldn't call it slow.
      Oh Yeah!

Comment

Started it last night. Thanks for the suggestion. Like it so far.

Comment

Got half way through the first episode on friday night then fell asleep. In fairness it was a long day at work followed up by 5 hours of snowboarding. I was having a hard time following it and then finally just gave up and closed my eyes.

Comment

I watched it all. But I never really got into it. I kept waiting for it to pull me in, but never really did.

The ending left much to be desired.

Comment

We just finished it. I could have done with out all the dancing and mushy. (wife loves that part) I thought it was good maybe next season we might get a little closure. Definitely not slow.
              I also wanted to add a lot of Netflix originals have this type of ending (weird/unusual/not quite complete IMO) There not the writer but..... almost like they want there endings to be this way. Not traditional. EX Altered Carbon
              Last edited by gumby; 03-07-2019, 02:10 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X