Any Hockey Heads?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any Hockey Heads?

Seeing as how the all the little fantasy footballers have a little chat area, I thought I'd start a thread for a real sport.

Go Flyers!!!
    You'll get your chance, smart guy.

easy big fella as much as i love hockey FOOTBALL is king. that being said GO BOLTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Thank god, a thread for the hockey folk.

Go Beantown.

Comment

The Flyers always suck! Go Islanders (unfortunately, they probably suck more)
        Cursed by a fortune cookie: "Your principles mean more to you than any money or success."

Comment

Just saw the Ducks fly all over the Redwings. Redwings had 7 power plays and only got off 1 shot on goal.
          Let it be!!!

Comment

Hockey is for Hosers, ehh?

That being said...Go Blues!
            "I want to know God's thoughts, the rest are just details"

Comment

It's funny, when I first moved to Texas 20+ years ago, that's what they said, too...if they even knew what it was.

Now, both hockey and lacrosse are becoming very popular here in Texas. Everyone here it Texas thinks football is a tough sport...it ain't got nothin' on lacrosse. Unlike hockey, you can actually beat someone with your stick as long as it's not below the waist.
              Cursed by a fortune cookie: "Your principles mean more to you than any money or success."

Comment

Originally posted by xpjim1
                Just saw the Ducks fly all over the Redwings. Redwings had 7 power plays and only got off 1 shot on goal.
                I watched my Flyers get smoked by the Sabres 9-1 the other night. Just one of those days for the Flyers. Every single puck thrown at the net seemed to have eyes and just found it's way to the back of the net. 7 different goal scorers for Buffalo that night. At least they didn't give up a hat trick?

Comment

Hey, Tequila hit 1000. Geek.

Comment

Originally posted by dogbert
                    It's funny, when I first moved to Texas 20+ years ago, that's what they said, too...if they even knew what it was.

Now, both hockey and lacrosse are becoming very popular here in Texas. Everyone here it Texas thinks football is a tough sport...it ain't got nothin' on lacrosse. Unlike hockey, you can actually beat someone with your stick as long as it's not below the waist.
                    I played intramural Lacrosse, it is a pretty rough sport. It was worse then the rugby I played. Those damn sticks hurt!

Comment

Originally posted by Tequilasun
                      I played intramural Lacrosse, it is a pretty rough sport. It was worse then the rugby I played. Those damn sticks hurt!
                      And to think, the indians didn't have helmuts or pads when they invented the game.

Comment

I think I'd get in shape to play hockey again if it was co-ed:
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by NICKYPOO
                          Hey, Tequila hit 1000. Geek.
                          Once you go past that 1000 post mark, it's a steadily accelerating downhill slide...seems like we all just made the senior category a couple of months ago

Comment

Originally posted by dogbert
                            Once you go past that 1000 post mark, it's a steadily accelerating downhill slide...seems like we all just made the senior category a couple of months ago
                            I can't imagine my image on this site is gonna improve!

Maybe if I could get some pics of me next to the Moster Tower girls it would help.

Comment

Originally posted by Tequilasun
                              Maybe if I could get some pics of me next to the Moster Tower girls it would help.
                              Maybe, but it would come at a heavy price

Comment

Working...
                              X