Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OK all you shorthorn fans who's going to Dallas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK all you shorthorn fans who's going to Dallas?

Ok I know there's a few of you shorthorn fans floating around here. Since I'm probably the only sooner here, I'll more than likely be outnumbered... but who's making it to Dallas this weekend?
    Being a major OU fan and a staunch conservative.... I am perpetually vexed w/ the conundrum of who to hate more. Obama or the Univ. of Saxet.

Re: OK all you shorthorn fans who's going to Dallas?

Originally posted by Tanner
    Ok I know there's a few of you shorthorn fans floating around here. Since I'm probably the only sooner here, I'll more than likely be outnumbered... but who's making it to Dallas this weekend?
    I'm a fan, but I don't have tix...it would be fun to go one year tho.
    Cursed by a fortune cookie: "Your principles mean more to you than any money or success."

Comment

I go every year, and have Donor tickets... but I never go to the game...lol. I'd rather watch it on TV. You don't need tickets to cause trouble down in Deep Ellum on Fri. night and yell out a few Boomer Sooners or Hook em horns.

m
      / \
      Being a major OU fan and a staunch conservative.... I am perpetually vexed w/ the conundrum of who to hate more. Obama or the Univ. of Saxet.

Comment

Looks like the Sooners were no match for the Horns.

Auburn losing will shake up the top 10 for sure!
        Cursed by a fortune cookie: "Your principles mean more to you than any money or success."

Comment

Go Razorbacks!

I'm not a lifelong Razorbacks fan, but If they keep up the great play, I am jumping on that band wagon. Tough hardnosed football!
          "I want to know God's thoughts, the rest are just details"

Comment

Working...
          X