Relocated to fabulous Sin City

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Relocated to fabulous Sin City

after spending most of my life in snowy winter climates, had an opportunity present itself to locate to Las Vegas so took it.
    living with a parental unit temporarily until we are able to beat out all the cash offers from cali and score a house. hope to have someplace to call home in henderson in the next month or 2.

hit me up if you are coming through for a beer and until we can figure out if a boat is going to be in our life again and you need a 3rd or want to demo some surfboards, lmk
    2012 22ve.. RIP 4/17
    2014 Z3.. Surf away

Congratulations sandm! I am sure we will be seeing much more of you in the future. You know you have a few of us willing to pull you at the reunion.

Comment

I drool every time I pass the few boat dealers on the way to Lake Las Vegas.
      2012 22ve.. RIP 4/17
      2014 Z3.. Surf away

Comment

You have my number when you are ready for another one again
        Germaine Marine
        "A proud dealer of Tige, Supra, Moomba and ATX performance boats"

Comment

Welcome to NV! Henderson is a great place! We are off Mission and Greenway.

Comment

Can you hear my music yet?
            My life's journey is not ending up looking pretty, its sliding in broadside, used up, worn out, screaming "What a Ride"

Comment

Originally posted by Thegerman618 View Post
              Can you hear my music yet?
              not yet. did hear this horrid screeching on the radio as I came into town in the uhaul and realized I had pushed the seek button by accident and it landed on the country station. I almost veered off the road and caused a wreck as I merged from the 15 to the 515. I hit the seek button again and order was restored to the universe

I was here interviewing for the job during the pbr finals. I now know when to take a weeks' vacation out of state .....
              2012 22ve.. RIP 4/17
              2014 Z3.. Surf away

Comment

So I gotta ask , what kind of music restored the universe for you? Also what do people ride to ?
                If you wanna know what I did , come with me next time...

Comment

Working...
                X