"Longmire" on Netflix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Longmire" on Netflix

Anyone else into this series? Has Lou Diamond Phillips and did have Gerald Mcraney. Also has Graham Green which you might know from "The Maverick" and "Dances with Wolves".

Season 5 start in a couple of weeks.
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

We watched it fairly regular the 1st couple of seasons. It is a great show and would like to find time to pick it up again. If we do it will be after baseball season. Our family probably watches 2-4 hours a week of TV. I was referred to it by a guy at work and he has some good recommendations. Since you have Netflix, check out Tucker and Dale vs. Evil. That is if you have 1.5 hours to waste that you don't need back.
    "I think I am pretty smart for an idiot"

Comment

I live in the town it is set in Durant, WY also known as Buffalo. They host a "Longmire Days" here every summer where all the actors come to town, it's a pretty good time for this little town. Oh, and great show as well.
      "Charlie don't surf"

Comment

I binged on that one. Took me a few episodes to get going but then I looked like a zombie at work for the following few weeks staying up way too late.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Should have titled this thread Binge Watching Netflix.

Word on the street is that Netflix will not renew Longmire, so the upcoming season in the can, is it. Damn! I love the show and cant wait for the new episodes.

With that said, we've starting watching "The Killings" Is ok, but some of the episodes are a little slow.

Oh, also binged on "hell on wheels" and really liked it, but again, its not renewed.
          Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Try the Last Kingdom, it has two seasons and is pretty good. Similar to Vikings, just not as good.

Comment

I really like Longmire too. Sad to hear it won't be renewed. I also really like "the killing" but I found it took a few episodes to really get interesting. Hell on Wheels was fantastic. One of my favourites. Lately been binge watching "community" and "Brooklyn nine nine". Funny stuff. My wife and I watched "the one hundred" together but found ourselves making fun of the show more than enjoying it. I thought it could've been a really good show, but the acting was terrible and some of the writing sucked.

I'll add that American Netflix has waaaaay more content than the Canadian version. You guys are lucky.

Comment

Check out ozarks , its set in the ozarks. It is actually filmed at my home lake in canton , ga. There are aome good looking boats on the show , im trying to get ours on screen.
                If you wanna know what I did , come with me next time...

Comment

Originally posted by Langwell View Post
                  Check out ozarks , its set in the ozarks. It is actually filmed at my home lake in canton , ga. There are aome good looking boats on the show , im trying to get ours on screen.
                  Mu husband and I are hooked on this one as well. Good show.

Comment

Originally posted by chpthril View Post
                    Anyone else into this series? Has Lou Diamond Phillips and did have Gerald Mcraney. Also has Graham Green which you might know from "The Maverick" and "Dances with Wolves".

Season 5 start in a couple of weeks.
                    When I was visiting my In-Laws in New Mexico they were filming downtown when we were there... never seen it though!

Comment

Awesome show.

Comment

Been watching the fallowing with Kevin beacon. Pretty good.

Comment

Threads coming full circle, Longmire season 6 releases tomorrow, woo hoo!

Comment

Hell on wheels was awesome, sucks it’s done.
                            If you haven’t checked out Narcos it’s pretty good. Up to the third season now. The story of Pablo Escobar and the Cali cartel. Insane how much $$ these guys are raking in off booger sugar.

Comment

Not a netflix series, but PAR network. Watched the opening episode of "Yellowstone" with Kevin Costner, and i think ill be tuning in again.

Comment

Working...
                              X