Memorial Day Weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Memorial Day Weekend

As everyone is preparing for the extended weekend, which for many is a very exciting time filled with camping, boating, bbqs, friends and family, please don’t forget that Memorial Day is a day to remember those who have given all to allow us these freedoms. This may be the Unofficial Start of Summer for many of us, but there are a lot of families that will struggle this weekend while they remember their loved one that gave their life to protect ours. Stay safe out there and God Bless!
    bigstock-Text-Memorial-Day-on-American--117345296.jpg
    "I think I am pretty smart for an idiot"

Great thread Dandy! And if I may add... if you see this banner/flag/or sticker, please take a moment and tell the person "Sorry for your loss!"

Gold Star.jpg

Comment

Or an individual wearing this pin. Means they had an immediate family member killed during service.

Thank you to all that have served and especially to those who paid the ultimate price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

It's because of them we will be at the lake, bbqing, ect. Thank you.

Comment

Well said Dandy. To all that served, THANK YOU!

Comment

Thanks for the post Dandy, I am thinking of a few lost friends this weekend. Many that I know would be out with me this weekend if they were still with us. Lost but not forgotten!
            My life's journey is not ending up looking pretty, its sliding in broadside, used up, worn out, screaming "What a Ride"

Comment

Bump for a good thread! Thank you for those that serving our country!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              Mods: MLA BIG Ballast System (1800+ Custom sacs, 2 500 W705 sacs under bow), Duffy Surf Flap Mod, Trimmed Swim Deck, Top-Mount Starter

Comment

Working...
              X