Did you See This yet!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did you See This yet!!!

Travis Pastrana's double back flip last night at the X-Games at the Staples Center!

This was the most unreal thing I have seen in a while

http://discount-poolsupplies.com/tp_xgames06.wmv
    Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm.
    Winston Churchill

yeah i saw it they hyped it all nite. one of the craziest things i have seen that kid got a set of big ones thats for sure.

Comment

bet he had ballast!
      Freude am Fahren.

Comment

Ya me and me wife were nervous and scared for the dude. We both could not believe he pulled it off. Imagine how stoked he was.

Did anyone see that wipe out from that 20yr old kid who had just borrowed a bike a few hours before the event? That was an ugly 360 and fall.

Comment

Was AWESOME!

Way to go Travis!

Comment

yeah that was the french kid he did hit pretty hard.

Comment

I would have loved to see Sean White land his 1080. It looked like he broke his wrist after the time limit was up, does anybody know what happened to him?

Comment

My wife and I watched it as well. I also saw the finish of the Rally. That was pretty exciting as well.
                Cursed by a fortune cookie: "Your principles mean more to you than any money or success."

Comment

What a week Travis had!

Double Back-flip.....I would have chucked my lunch after the first one!
                  "I want to know God's thoughts, the rest are just details"

Comment

Since we're talking about Travis, any of you guys ever catch Nitro Circus on Fuel TV? It's the whole Pastrana crew and all the crazy **** they do. There was some good stuff on the last episode including Travis launching a shifter cart into the foam pit and probably the most dangerous thing I've seen them do yet, the slip-n-bleed. Them thar dudes are crazy.
                    You'll get your chance, smart guy.

Comment

Originally posted by NICKYPOO
                      Since we're talking about Travis, any of you guys ever catch Nitro Circus on Fuel TV? It's the whole Pastrana crew and all the crazy **** they do. There was some good stuff on the last episode including Travis launching a shifter cart into the foam pit and probably the most dangerous thing I've seen them do yet, the slip-n-bleed. Them thar dudes are crazy.
                      Yeah, this whole motorized stunt business makes me nervous because my kids think it's cool. What's next, freestyle Rally Cars?
                      Cursed by a fortune cookie: "Your principles mean more to you than any money or success."

Comment

It might not be as unrealistic as you think. Pastrana is already Rally Racing. He just signed with Subaru.

TP's web site

Comment

American Rally racing is so boring. I like European where the idiots line the road way. At least with that, you get to watch them scramble when a car gets loose.
                          "I want to know God's thoughts, the rest are just details"

Comment

Ya gotta start somewhere. The WRC IMO is one of the best racing series on the planet. I'd love to see Pastrana make it that far. The guy has the talent and the drive to compete. Hopefully the racing gods will be with him. Somebody needs to go over and knock Sabi Loeb off the top of the podium. He is the hottest shoe in all of auto racing right now and it's going to take someone with Pastrana's raw talent to better him.

Comment

Working...
                            X