Long time no talk to

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Long time no talk to

it has been a very long time since the last time I have posted. Unfortunately, the family has moved on beyond boat owning and I can say I miss the boating but don't miss the ownership/maintenance

So, lately I have been keeping occupied by work, my 280 gallon saltwater aquarium, and family. What has everyone else been up to besides boating?

Dave! Hope the things that are keeping you occupied are all going well.

Nothing too exciting at the dinglehaus. Kids seem to have gotten older in a hurry

You might like to see this about another long-lost postwhore that recently popped back in: http://www.tigeowners.com/forum/show...!!!&highlight=

Comment

Good to hear from you Dave!

What has everyone else been up to besides boating?
      Keeping every one else boating with tunes and ballast
      Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Dingleberry: your kids have to be getting older and taller. it has been a few years since we have talked. are they still as excited about boating?

Chpthril: you didn't get another boat yet? I would have thought you would have had one by now. how is the stereo business treating you? has the business grown alot?

Comment

ive got a 24ft toon thats getting a total makeover but no tige or other tow boat yet. Biz has been growing steady for me, keeping me busy about 9 months out of the year.
          Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

that is awesome to hear chpthril. i like to see good people succeed.

Comment

Originally posted by da.bell View Post
              Dingleberry: your kids have to be getting older and taller. it has been a few years since we have talked. are they still as excited about boating?
              They both like boating still. One is more willing to ski, board, and surf, while the other doesn't ever seem to want to ski or board. Oh well, maybe eventually. We are trying to break them of tubing
              Here is Aidan last weekend:

IMG_2987.jpg

Comment

wow, wakeboarding now. I think the last time I heard, they were tubing only

I haven't been out on the lake for over two years. just don't have the energy to do it and once I do wakeboard, i pay the price for 2 days. However, I do have a few friends that still have boats considering the lack of water here.

Comment

i cant believe how much the dingle boys have grown as well.

Comment

Working...
                  X