Crazy Centurion Owner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crazy Centurion Owner

This is a picture I took of a Centurion in a McDonald's Parknig Lot in Springfield, MO. We pulled in to get some Nuggets for the boy, and this was sitting there.

I scared my wife a little when I yelled get a picture of that. We were stopped in the drive through lane with this on our right and the family who owns it inside the building on our left.

It was awesome. They are pulling it with some sort of car. It has a see-do (stand up type) on top of it, and it has a wooden loading ramp attached to the swimp platform for them to drag, or drive it up on there.

Amazing! Wish I would have had my new camera for this one.
    Attached Files
    "I want to know God's thoughts, the rest are just details"

That is impressive. That must have a steel floor to support the weight. Loading must be a pain, and also dangerous. Looks like a red-neck joke in the making!!!!!!

Comment

And you weren't even in Iowa:
      Attached Files
      Cursed by a fortune cookie: "Your principles mean more to you than any money or success."

Comment

I can't decide which is worse. Towing the boat with a passenger vehicle or seeing that stand up Jetski mounted up on top of the boat like that.

Only @ Mc D's.

I don't think I'll be able able do get that image out of my mind for awhile.

I always love that redneck tower picture.
        Mike Allen, Tigé owner since 1997

Comment

Only @ Mc D's.
          I would expect to see this at a Wal-Mart parking lot!!!!

Comment

It could have been a Wal-mart. You can't throw a stone without hitting one here.

They have a wooden standthat sits under the Jetski. So I don't think it would hurt the floor.

BTW, the Jetski is not tied on

Comment

Originally posted by Tequilasun

I bet it is tied down with baling wire, you just can't see it in the picture.

Comment

Even with a wood stand its alot of pressure on the floor.
                I didnt even notice the straps missing, Scarry!!!! I would love to see them launch.

Comment

Nice, nothing like a stand-up projectile on the highway
                  Cursed by a fortune cookie: "Your principles mean more to you than any money or success."

Comment

Originally posted by bneub
                    I bet it is tied down with baling wire, you just can't see it in the picture.
                    You are probably correct!

The ramp in the back was my favorite.

I wonder what the tow rating on that car is.

Comment

I wonder what the tow rating on that car is.
                      That looks like a Toyota Camry from what I can see on the back. Aside from the manufacturer recommendation of NOT towing anything, if it necessary the limit is 1,000 pounds. If it is a Camry it is front wheel drive. I bet someone has to sit on the hood to get traction up the ramp.

As for the jetski it probably does not weigh much more than 600 pounds. They are fairly lightweight. If the boat can support a couple of persons, it can support a jetski.
                      Ray Thompson
                      2005 22V

Comment

That jetski weighs about 275 lbs (it looks like a Kawasaki 550). You can easily lift it with 2 people.

Comment

oh you have more pics of crazy towers kko must see plz send more pics that is the funiest sh*t i have ever seen!! if you got more i gota have tell me where. thanx kko

Comment

Originally posted by kko
                            oh you have more pics of crazy towers kko must see plz send more pics that is the funiest sh*t i have ever seen!! if you got more i gota have tell me where. thanx kko
                            Here's another favorite of mine:
                            Attached Files

Comment

Truly an impressive set up. Gotta admire his......determination.

That is a Camary. At least with the Jet Ski on the back they are getting some tongue weight off of the trailer. I guess?
                              You'll get your chance, smart guy.

Comment

Working...
                              X