Deflategate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deflategate

Since there is the Carolina Panthers , Jacksonville Jaquars, and the Bengals , why not the New England Cheetahs???????????????

Originally posted by dom w. forte View Post
    Since there is the Carolina Panthers , Jacksonville Jaquars, and the Bengals , why not the New England Cheetahs???????????????
    I like that.

Comment

Originally posted by dom w. forte View Post

Comment

Now their World Champions for the 4th time. Six teams have more than half of all Super Bowl wins. Out of 49 Super Bowls 28 have been won by 6 teams. Steelers 6,Cowboys 5, 49ers 5,Patriots 4,Packers 4,Giants 4 .
        I do all my own stunt work. hey ya'll watch dis.

Comment

The biggest cheaters of them all...Seahawks... all almost won their second Super Bowl

IMHO the deflategate thing was totally blown out of proportion. Truth is New England was the BEST team this year. It started out slow for them but as the season progressed they 'morphed' into a real football power. BRADY was amazing as usual and Gronk rebounded to be in his own 'get out of my way or I'll steam roll you' Beast Mode. But thanks to some ediot with access to the equipment and messing with the footballs everyone dumped on them. Didn't matter:

Seattle got close...thanks to some super lucky reception.. but in the end it was 'no cigar' for those crybaby temper tantrum throwing fighting pass interfering holding grabbing bad attitude drug test failing indecent td celebrating punks

So after that mini rant you guess who my team is?
          Last edited by MooseX; 02-04-2015, 08:27 PM.
          my midlife crisis started at puberty and I plan on enjoying it all the way to the end..

Comment

And that my friends is "the rest of the story"......... good day........
            I do all my own stunt work. hey ya'll watch dis.

Comment

Working...
            X