POS L. Armstrong

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

POS L. Armstrong

WHAT A FAKE!!! This guy needs to pay back the Post Office all the money they gave him for sponsorship, maybe it would help our national debt.

And playing the feel sorry for me card while cheating to win. I wouldn't piss on him if he was on fire.

He needs to be now banned from this country.....
    I'm on a boat man. I got my flippy floppies....

Who cares he rides a bike lol.... Remember this its the Public that made him rich =). 90% of people from huge wealth Cheated to get there..For example bill gates.. Dont hate the player hate the game =)
    www.1320diesel.com Home of the Fastest Diesels!
    http://youtu.be/dEDdM0Y3IGs?hd=1

Comment

no sympathy from me. he made his bed. hope he's banned from sports forever. that will hurt a whole lot more than the money..
      2012 22ve.. RIP 4/17
      2014 Z3.. Surf away

Comment

I think this is gonna open peoples eyes (also who he involves or tattles on) to a ton ton ton of other athletes using PEDs. Either let them all do drugs or test everyone year round. Not fair to people who don't, but on a pro level, I think the amount that don't is pretty small. Too much money involved for people not to cheat.
        Build thread: http://www.tigeowners.com/forum/showthread.php?14787-Duffy-s-2005-24v-wakesurfing-mod-thread&highlight=duffys+24v

Comment

stuff happens in all sports

Comment

Originally posted by rushin View Post
            WHAT A FAKE!!! This guy needs to pay back the Post Office all the money they gave him for sponsorship, maybe it would help our national debt.

And playing the feel sorry for me card while cheating to win. I wouldn't piss on him if he was on fire.

He needs to be now banned from this country.....
            WOW thats harsh LOL

How about:

Marion Jones
            Barry Bonds
            Roger Clemons
            A-Rod
            Manny Ramirez
            Shawne Merriman
            Floyd Landis

The list is hundreds and hundreds that have been caught.
            Life is good...
            Happy Wife Happy Life

Comment

Originally posted by Wickedcummins View Post
              Who cares he rides a bike lol.... Remember this its the Public that made him rich =). 90% of people from huge wealth Cheated to get there..For example bill gates.. Dont hate the player hate the game =)
              Real guys ride Harleys LOL
              Life is good...
              Happy Wife Happy Life

Comment

Originally posted by Dave K View Post
                Real guys ride Harleys LOL
                Real *fat* guys, you mean, right?

Comment

Dont hate the player hate the game =)
                  X2

Comment

Originally posted by shawndoggy View Post
                    Real *fat* guys, you mean, right?
                    Well.... Ya maybe a tad. I'm 6'3" 135 Kg's. but I'm 51 does that count??

Speaking of Lance.... At age 51 I would never have dreamed of ME being tied with Lance Armstrong for Tour De France WINS!!
                    Life is good...
                    Happy Wife Happy Life

Comment

Didnt Bill Gates make his sart by leasing an operating system to IBM rather than selling the technology to him??
                      Life is good...
                      Happy Wife Happy Life

Comment

I feel if he was smart enough to get away with it..... That is as good as the wins! I couldn't ride the tour de' france even if I was on steriods! doesen't the statue of limitatons kick in? When I was a NCAA athlete everyone took "supplemetns" they weren't illegal at the time. They are adding different supplements to the ban list everyday. I have not followed this story competely, mostly because it is bike riding, but seems to me if he didn't piss hot when he rode then he was good to go they should have had more in depth test if they had this kind of problem.

Comment

So if you get out of walmart with some merch down your pants and nobody stops you, and then later your buddy goes back to walmart and rats you out and then they look at the security footage and sure enough there you are stealing the merch, what should the result be?

LA is a grade A #1 A hole who has stolen prize money from deserving competitors, has trashed the personal lives of those who have opposed him, who has sued and won on the basis of his big lie, and who has done nothing to make up for any of those things except now to finally, after a decade of denials, say "yep, you caught me."

He's a jerk and he deserves what he gets. IMHO.

Comment

Just like I said in my original post, this is what needed to be done..news reported the other day that the USPS is going after him and his teammate for the 30 mill they gave them.

AWESOME!!!!!
                            I'm on a boat man. I got my flippy floppies....

Comment

Originally posted by shawndoggy View Post
                              So if you get out of walmart with some merch down your pants and nobody stops you, and then later your buddy goes back to walmart and rats you out and then they look at the security footage and sure enough there you are stealing the merch, what should the result be?
                              That makes no sense here since stealing has been on the books long before Walmart was ever a company. If a substance wasn't illegal when he used it, I don't agree that you can make it "retroactive", you should only be able to say from this day forward anyone caught using it is cheating. If the use of substances was as rampant as he claims it was, it kind of invalidates the entire pro cycling sport for the last x of years.

Comment

Working...
                              X