Matt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Matt

Hey Matt, theres some new thread bashing Tige' service and boat, like no other on wake world thought you might want to look. And, I didn't know if you would have any suggestions for the guy.

http://www.wakeworld.com/MB/Discus/m...tml?1078024064

Thanks Banks, it seems that a Tigé dealer (also a member of this site) has already notified Andrew about it. Hopefully it will all work out for everyone.

Comment

cool, glad to know things are being worked on.

Comment

Man. That problem sounds to me like a dealer issue. I bet they never even contacted Tige. I know my dealer and tige have been nothing but AWESOME to me. I had 9 minor things go wrong with my tige two weeks after i bought it, the dealear fixed them all with in one week and didn't cost me a dime. They even fixed my trailer tongue jack, which I messed up for free. I have nothing but great things to say about my tige!!

Dom
        Originally posted by G-MONEY
        It hurts me to say it but go OU but only for this weekend!!!!

Comment

I just spent over an hour reading the entire thread.

I'm a born skeptical, and based on the excellent service that I've received from both my dealer here in St. Louis and Tige, I began suspecting something fishy.

There were lots of inconsistencies in the story from the start. Comments like "Tige says they won't fix it, they're not mechanics" and "The trip from Houston to Abiline takes 14 hours" only adds to my further skepticism of this individual bashing the entire company based on the poor customer service his dealer provided.

In the end the truth comes out. The boat is out of warranty and Andrew Reyes has offered to pick it up in Houston, fix it at no cost and return it back to the customer. If this is not absolutely 100% total customer committment, then I don't know what is.

Kudos to Andrew and the Tige team for doing this. I feel bad for Tige however, because the damage has been done. Most people will read three fourths of the thread and not get to the bottom to find out what really happened in the end. There may even be those who read the entire episode, but become scared anyway. It's truly a shame.

I apologize to Andrew if this thread goes the wrong way and we start here bashing each other because of differences in opinions. I would have said my peace on the thread at Wakeboard-whatever, but felt it would be useless. The horse is dead over there. Killed many times with the big stick.

I know I made a great choice by purchasing my 22V. Based on the many posts and the member gallery I can only conclude that I'm not the only one.

Saulo Mendez

Comment

Working...
          X