Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone actually use bluetooth with their phone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone actually use bluetooth with their phone?

So my son decided to give me his over used iPhone. Took me a week or two to figure out how exactly it all works, but its pretty great. I gave up my old samsung flip phone for it, but the headset i use while on the road does not work. In my search for a new headset my son mentioned bluetooth....so im here asking. Ive seen a few of you out there with these things in your ears...are they worth it? Do they work good? easy to use? I noticed they have speaker phones as well, i have been eyeing this Jabra Cruiser speakerphone, just wanted some advice before i bought something i know nearly nothing about!

Originally posted by Excitedjime View Post
    So my son decided to give me his over used iPhone. Took me a week or two to figure out how exactly it all works, but its pretty great. I gave up my old samsung flip phone for it, but the headset i use while on the road does not work. In my search for a new headset my son mentioned bluetooth....so im here asking. Ive seen a few of you out there with these things in your ears...are they worth it? Do they work good? easy to use? I noticed they have speaker phones as well, i have been eyeing this Jabra Cruiser speakerphone, just wanted some advice before i bought something i know nearly nothing about!
    How bout a aftermarket radio or is your radio already bluetooth compatible? My last 2 dvd double din cd players I put in are bluetooth compatible. When someone calls, it automatically goes to the radio so you can talk and listen from it. Way cooler than a headphone
    Ain't no 1/2 steppin'

Comment

Hmmm I smell hidden spam...
      First post? Shameless plug?

Comment

Originally posted by JreisRZR View Post
        Well F**k, I guess I'm a sucker
        Ain't no 1/2 steppin'

Comment

Originally posted by JreisRZR View Post
          Good eye J. I would ready to chime in and fall for it too bryce.
          Mike Allen, Tigé owner since 1997

Comment

Regardless I'm buying 20 of those Jabra Cruiser Speakerphones
            Ain't no 1/2 steppin'

Comment

Blueetooth for phones sound garbledmand are noisy to the other end. Get a decent headset with microphone that plugs into 33.5mm jack.They work better. Every Jabra device i bought was a wasteof money.

Comment

Working...
              X