Riding the Couch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Riding the Couch

Who would like to take a ride on the couch?

Couch Video

Very cool, but I am not sure I need anyone closer than the boat when I crash.

How much are they?

Comment

For everything it is about $900. You can buy the add on items separate from the platform.

Comment

Neat little toy, I wouldnt mind riding in it.

That location also looks a lot like the place I ocassionaly ride at.

Comment

awsome, that would be fun to ride and watch a pro wakeboard.

Comment

They actually had one of those floating living rooms at the LA Boat show in the downstairs area where many of the vendors are. It was something along the line of 800 bones...but looked like a lot of fun. The criss cross pattern on the floor is velcro and there is velcro on the bottom of all the "furniture" so you can set it up however you want... Pretty cool indeed!!!

Comment

They had that at the Dallas Boat Show, it looked pretty fun, but I think it would become a hastle and get annoying to haul around after a while.

If I remember correctly, I think it is a Texas based company or person who designed it...But I could be wrong.
              www.dallaswakeboarding.com

Comment

Originally posted by Matt Garcia
                That location also looks a lot like the place I ocassionaly ride at.
                It's Lake Austin.
                Cursed by a fortune cookie: "Your principles mean more to you than any money or success."

Comment

Working...
                X