check this out!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

check this out!

brought this home on jan. 13, 06 . took 3 years and was well worth the wait.
    Attached Files
    Greg Denton
    former service mgr. Tige Watersports July 95-July 05

and another...
    Attached Files
    Greg Denton

Comment

and 1 more.
      Greg Denton

Comment

try again
        Attached Files
        Greg Denton

Comment

Congrats!

That thing is awesome!
          www.dallaswakeboarding.com

Comment

Sweet Ride, How does it handle pulling your Tige'

P.S. I love that Garage! Very cool floor.
            "I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer."

Comment

Yea i was wondering the same thing.... How do you mount the hitch to that ride???
              Love the color, my Dad has always had the same color in vetts all his life, last one was 87 convertible.

Comment

Looks like life is good. dreams are that much better when you have work for then yourself.

Comment

That better be the new Z06, not worth it unless it is.
                  Two words: 500 HorsePower!
                  Everything happens for a reason
                  I live my post whore life 30 seconds at a time

Comment

That would match my new boat perfectly....

Comment

Nice ride MD
                      My dad always said "Stupid Hurts". He's yet to be proven wrong, but for some reason I keep trying.

Comment

from what i hear the new z6 is almost undriveable on the road.

Comment

Congrats, Greg. Sweet looking car. But I think I like the garage almost as well! Hope things are good with you.

Comment

Now the MD can make house calls. Really fast ones! I guess the new job is working out well for you? Good to see you posting again. Thanks for sharing with us. Nice vette!
                            Mike Allen, Tigé owner since 1997

Comment

It is the new ZO6. LS7, 427cuin. Chevy rates it 505hp. I chassis dynoed it with 300miles on it and it turned 459.44 rwhp @ 6850rpm, 435 rwtrq @ 6550rpm. A typical horse power lose through the drive train is between 15-18%. Do the math and the actual horse power at the crank is closer to 560. I was also told it had a 5300rpm limit in 5th gear. We blew that theory away, we ran 200+mph in fifth gear shifted at 6800rpm to sixth and kicked the dyno off at 220mph and still making 435rwhp. What a beast. It is a hand full on the street. Problem is, the car is very easy to drive, it's the lead right foot that will get you in trouble. I bought a Valentine One radar/lazer locator and hit has paid for itself many times over in just 2 weeks.
                              I haven't been able to locate a solid area for the trailer hitch just yet, and Chevy has not been able to help with a location either.
                              kills include: 2 SS Z28's, 1 C5 ZO6 vette, 1 TransAm WS6 and a porsche. I never saw the back of it so I don't know what it was. 1 subaru WRX, that one was easy .
                              Greg Denton

Comment

Working...
                              X