IS THE END NEAR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IS THE END NEAR

well if it is and the trumpet sounds i'm ready,and yall post rapture looters can have my stuff,lol,but if it doesnt im going to stay on the lake cuz thats how i prepare(ALAWAYS READY TYJ)
    LUKE;12-40,YOU MUST BE READY ,FOR THE SON OF MAN IS COMING AT AN HOUR YOU DO NOT EXPECT".

According to some religious cult life as we know it was supposed to end May 21...today.

.HAHAHA

Jesus freaks are bummin. I guess there not all in heaven living the good life with their home boy and his Daddy
    my midlife crisis started at puberty and I plan on enjoying it all the way to the end..

Comment

It been raining so much, I wonder if I need to build an ark. This could be the beginning....

The luck is gone, the brain is shot, but the liquor we still got.

Comment

With the end so close, at leats our Black Lab Chico has his own private pond in our back yard now. The grade is too steep to flood my basement but Chico had the time of his life in his 40 yd x 50 yd swimming hole chasing sticks and a couple of goofy ducks and thier ducklings. Next weekend off to the lakes. Some lakes in the area are closed due to high water levels and ski boats will cause flooding with their wakes causing water to go over sand bags and retining walls thus a 35hp 17 foot boat retriction with no wake 300 ft from shore until some water flooding recedes. who'd a thunk?

So far a little flooding down stream. Good news is the lakes will be at normal levels this season after they recede vs being too shallow. Like many others we are hoping the week is calm. Too mnay flooded farmers fields
        Last edited by CameroNut; 05-23-2011, 07:06 AM.
        Taxman got all the money :(

Comment

Working...
        X