No announcement yet.

News for my Tige Family...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats Sean! You two sure look happy, keep the fire burning!
    The luck is gone, the brain is shot, but the liquor we still got.

Comment

Originally posted by Ewok View Post
      Congratulations! My grandfather used to say "Nobody should be happy, everyone should be married."

You guys look very happy, have fun and good luck!
      Classic!!!

Congrats to both of you!!

Comment

thanks guys
        Originally posted by G-MONEY
        It hurts me to say it but go OU but only for this weekend!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Domsz06 View Post
          At first I didn't realize what a wonder feeling that is, but once I pulled my head outt my @$$ It's amazing!
          About freaking time.....
          Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. THAT'S relativity. Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by G-MONEY View Post
            About freaking time.....
            SHUT IT G!!!
            Originally posted by G-MONEY
            It hurts me to say it but go OU but only for this weekend!!!!

Comment

Way to go both of you. You both deserve the best and I hope all is well now and years from now. What you overcame together will make your union stonger and is an example to others what can be overcome together.

Unfortunately we had a motocross crash in the spring of 2009 with my bil who luckily and unluckily had over a dozen fractures in his foot and lower tibia. After 8 surgeries and so many infections and anitbiotics he lost 50% of the bone mass in his lower tibia due to infections in the bone. 1 year aafter the crash my sister and he made the decision to amputate. In a few days he was on crutches and in a month on his first prosthetic. His sport activities have changed and he no longer slaloms but is able to hydrofoil and stay activeon the water. More importantly the relationship between my sister and my bil is much stonger than it ever was. He underwent changes in his personality that was no longer just a me-me attitude to an us attitude. Sometimes bad things happen to many of us. The true strength is how we cope with our personal demons and overcome them and hopefully improve our relationships.

God Bless and Good luck to both of you and your families. You both deserve a bright future.

Carly you look beutiful in your Wedding dress

Comment

Originally posted by Domsz06 View Post
                So I know some of you may know, or may not know. I know I haven't been on this forum as much as I used to, but you guys were the bomb when things went south 3 years ago (yeah can you believe it's been that long?) Well I finally got married to Carley Small family venue in mom and dad's back yard.

Here are a few pics for you all!!

Hope everyone is doing well, and I will try and be in touch and back here more often

Many thanks to ur post. I love it.

Comment

Working...
                X