Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bearcats get no respect

Rant On

Can anyone who is a college basketball fan explain to me why the University of Cincinnati Bearcats are not ranked in the top 25? They got a 7 seed in the Big East tourney ahead of UConn and Georgetown, beat Georgetown twice when they were ranked in the teens, beat Louisville, beat Xavier, beat St. Johns in NY and has absolutely zero bad losses. On top of that, nearly all of their losses were on the road to teams like Notre Dame and Pitt. Yes, they are 25 in the AP poll but have about half the points of the #25 team in the ESPN/USA Today Coaches poll. No players on any level of all-Big East teams. We had one dude on the all-freshman team. I hope the tourney committee looks at the Cats more objectively than everyone else seems to.

Rant Off

Question answered.

Comment

Originally posted by wallacmc View Post
      Rant On

Can anyone who is a college basketball fan explain to me why the University of Cincinnati Bearcats are not ranked in the top 25? They got a 7 seed in the Big East tourney ahead of UConn and Georgetown, beat Georgetown twice when they were ranked in the teens, beat Louisville, beat Xavier, beat St. Johns in NY and has absolutely zero bad losses. On top of that, nearly all of their losses were on the road to teams like Notre Dame and Pitt. Yes, they are 25 in the AP poll but have about half the points of the #25 team in the ESPN/USA Today Coaches poll. No players on any level of all-Big East teams. We had one dude on the all-freshman team. I hope the tourney committee looks at the Cats more objectively than everyone else seems to.

Rant Off
      I'm with ya, but tonight was ugly. As far a PDOG, he's a Kentucky boy, so he might be rooting for the wrong kind of cats.

Comment

March Madness - What a month

Comment

They got smacked last night, but ND has been totally on fire. They might get my pick for National Champion. By the end, the scrubs were in. No shame in losing to them.

Comment

Working...
          X