Syncing Outlook Notes to Android Phone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Syncing Outlook Notes to Android Phone

Is any body that is using an Android phone syncing their notes from Outlook? I really don't want to put the information that is in my notes on Google. I was looking at moving away from Outlook Notes and using B-Folders. I have been searching but not found anything that looks doable. Most of the tech sites have information from back last summer. I would have thought that there might be a change by now.

Any thoughts?

bump
    I do all my own stunt work. hey ya'll watch dis.

Comment

Originally posted by skippabcool View Post
      Is any body that is using an Android phone syncing their notes from Outlook? I really don't want to put the information that is in my notes on Google. I was looking at moving away from Outlook Notes and using B-Folders. I have been searching but not found anything that looks doable. Most of the tech sites have information from back last summer. I would have thought that there might be a change by now.

Any thoughts?
      I don't have a droid phone, or an apple phone, or a data plan because this would interfere with boat time.

Comment

Originally posted by Nobody View Post
        I don't have a droid phone, or an apple phone, or a data plan because this would interfere with boat time.
        You need a better cell phone provider. We have great coverage here in CA.

Comment

Working...
        X