PELOSI IS OUT!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PELOSI IS OUT!!!!!

And Boehner is in. If any of you guys want to read about Boehner, many articles have been written about him in the last few months. I believe that his best accomplishment will be to hold other republicans accountable and true to its platform of smaller government and responsible spending. Failing to do this was the downfall of republicans earlier in this decade. Back in the mid-nineties, he was one of Gingrich's right hand men who delivered President Clinton a balanced budget to sign. It is hard to remember that there was ever a day that the budget was balanced. This is a guy that could make it happen again.

Also, he is from Southwest Ohio like me, and I'm told that he does not tan. I'm also told that if you look at his class elementary school pictures, his skin is always the darkest in the class. I'm just say'in.....

Just saw that! I wish he would have hit her with that big gavel.

Comment

Originally posted by thtrog View Post
      Just saw that! I wish he would have hit her with that big gavel.
      wont do no good..........the head is hollow and I bet her cojones are bigger
      Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Comment

one down two to go
          "Failing to prepare is preparing to fail" John Wooden- Rest in Peace

Comment

Best picture I have seen all year........

Comment

Working...
            X