http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TshFWSsrn8
    Formertigeowners.com
    I used to be a member in the past.

Insane. What a life.

and that is one BAD Fiesta.
    FairTax.org

Comment

He is always fun to watch!
      The luck is gone, the brain is shot, but the liquor we still got.

Comment

that man can drive. my brother said that fuel did a firsthand on him and it was really sick. i needa check it out.

you seen the vid with his old subaru with the mattracks at park city!? SO ILL.
        Joey - Red 20V Riders Edition

Comment

Some sick stuff. Wonder how many clips were cut together to make that?

I still remember Marcus in his Peugeot - better than Tommy, he had ice running in his veins.

Comment

He's got a long way to go as a rally driver. He's crashed out of every WRC event he's entered. Always has a smile on his though as well as a very humble respect for the regulars on that circuit. Go get 'em Kenny!
            You'll get your chance, smart guy.

Comment

Congrats to Kenny. Finished 12th in the Rally of France and also received the "Spirit of the Rally" award for recording his first finish of a rally and always smiling while doing so, even though the conditions were atrocious. Almost everyone went off the road at some point and just finishing shows Ken is keeping his head about him while also keeping his chin up. Big fat Attaboy.
              You'll get your chance, smart guy.

Comment

Working...
              X