NCAR '10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NCAR '10

It's that time of the year again. The time when skies just north of Reno are filled with the fastest warbirds on the planet. Yes, the Air Races are 3 weeks away and NICKYPOO's head is watching the sky and not his wake. This year should be special. Two, count 'em TWO Tigercats (Big Boss Man and Here Kitty Kitty) running the coarse this year as well as an FW-190 that goes by the name What Da Folke Wulf. It should be the year of the 51 with no less than 4 really fast Mustangs, one of them being the Galloping Ghost. The first scoopless Mustang in a long time. Every other scoopless Stang in racing history has been exceptionally fast and this one looks to be the slickest of all time. Reports of 540 mph in a straight line in test flights are already leaking out. Let us not forget that the Rare Bear has a new race motor, that has been 3 years in the making, hanging on the front of it. No Blue Angels this year (thank God) and the Snowbirds triumphant return. Don't get me wrong, the BA's put on a great show and all but it doesn't work for the Races. A two hour show in the middle of race day is .

For more info, check out http://www.airrace.org

So who's comin'?
    You'll get your chance, smart guy.

Oh man, these races always get me excited about finishing my license and getting into a Vans RV...
    Waiting for another good one!

Comment

The Next Tiger Woods

The Next Tiger Woods

The topic next on most people’s lips was the arrival of Rory McIlroy who may like good golf clubs for sale. It’s now well over ten years since Tiger burst upon the scene and the golf world is ready for the next mega star to make an appearance. Sergio was the choice for a while and Anthony Kim is the latest young American hope, but Rory McIlroy who may like the callaway ft-iz driver might be on the verge of having that annoying “next Tiger Woods” label thrust upon him while still only 19. ishiner

Comment

Working...
      X