Bell, CA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bell, CA

With so many TOs in CA, what do you think about the outrage? I agree that the salaries were very high but how many cities and states (CA?) are actually broke or in major deficits while this town has a budget surplus.

I'm just saying you get what you pay for, if these high priced city managers fired teachers and police and firefighters to keep the books balanced and maintained their salaries, then they are just as crooked as any elected official, just more blatantly so. But CNN and FOX have not answered those questions from what I can tell.

What do you think? Do you think you get what you pay for or these guys should go to jail?
    2009 RZ2, PCM 343, MLA Surf Ballast, Premium Sound.
    2013 Toyota Sequoia 4WD W/Timbren SES

I hope that they all go to jail. There is absolutely no reason why their pay should have been that high.

However, this help Jerry Brown and his campagne for governor. God help California is Whitman becomes governor.

Comment

I agree there was no reason for the pay to be so high, I read that only 400 people voted to allow the city to change its charter to allow a private city manager to be hired and lay the groundwork for the crazy salaries. This should make us all think a little more before we vote and treat every election and vote as if they matter, but it probably won't. :-(
      2009 RZ2, PCM 343, MLA Surf Ballast, Premium Sound.
      2013 Toyota Sequoia 4WD W/Timbren SES

Comment

Working...
      X