• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ImaPigDog View Post
    So true!

BTW - We will be at that game also.
    We'll need to hook up...once again

Comment

I will be at most home games as long as work doesn't get in the way. We usually have a good tailgate going at Longworth hall if you all want to get together.

Comment

Once I secure my tickets, let's set something up...Tige Owners football reunion...

Comment

Cinci will be a better team with T.O. Cinco on one side and T.O. on the other will be a real passing game threat. Not to mention the off field drama they will bring to Cinci together. Can't wait to watch!
          brose

Comment

I had season tickets for five straight years and gave them back to Mike Brown this year. I couldn't find anyone to buy them. If I would have known about TO, I would have held on and sold them later. I'm still not all that interested though, becuase Marvin lewis will find a way to dumb down the offense to:

1st down: run for 1 yd.
            2nd down: try to fool them by running again but only getting one yard
            3rd and long: pass into dime coverage. My wife has made it her hobby to predict the plays before they happen, and she is actually pretty good!

Comment

Originally posted by Guapo View Post
              Once I secure my tickets, let's set something up...Tige Owners football reunion...
              Once you get tix let me know.

Originally posted by wallacmc View Post
              I had season tickets for five straight years and gave them back to Mike Brown this year. I couldn't find anyone to buy them. If I would have known about TO, I would have held on and sold them later. I'm still not all that interested though, becuase Marvin lewis will find a way to dumb down the offense to:

1st down: run for 1 yd.
              2nd down: try to fool them by running again but only getting one yard
              3rd and long: pass into dime coverage. My wife has made it her hobby to predict the plays before they happen, and she is actually pretty good!

I feel your pain. I have had season tix for about 7 years and was ready to dump them as well since they keep holding onto our inept offensive coordinator. But like you I couldn't find anyone to buy the seat licenses, and I just can't bring myself to give them back to Mikey boy so he can sell them again. I had planned to tailgate with my crew every week and just head home and watch it on TV, but there is no comparison to actually being there.

Comment

i'm not a bengals fan but T. O. used to play for the team i root for. he is very talented but so is chad.GET YOUR POPCORN READY!
                I do all my own stunt work. hey ya'll watch dis.

Comment

I have to give T.O. some credit...last season, he could have very easily been a real train wreck in Buffalo but although disappointed, kept his mouth shut and didn't cause a scene. Hopefully, he has matured.

Comment

Working...
                  X