Wheres All the Oil In the Gulf!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wheres All the Oil In the Gulf!

GovCo Scientist and the liberal media are baffled, almost to the point of being mad, that they cant find any oil in the gulf just 10 days after the well was capped.

BREAKING NEWS......OIL FOUND!

It's hiding behind all the Jobs created by Obama
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

lol!!!
    Originally posted by G-MONEY
    It hurts me to say it but go OU but only for this weekend!!!!

Comment

Jobs lost...

Yep! As a result of 8 years under that moron George Bush....
      Boating Lake Mead since 2000

Comment

Anybody know the approximate year that we can quit blaming everything negative in the country on Bush? Maybe 2012 when the Mayans say the world is coming to an end....

Comment

Also, it is unfortunate that Bush actually created jobs paid by taxes, especially through the military and a whole new department of Homeland Security. Last, I heard it wasn't the president's job to hire and fire people working in the private sector. And when someone lowers taxes like Bush did, having him be the cause of layoffs and firings is illogical. Yet, whenever I makes these points I'm either preaching to the choir or speaking to a brick wall....

Comment

Originally posted by wallacmc View Post
            Also, it is unfortunate that Bush actually created jobs paid by taxes, especially through the military and a whole new department of Homeland Security. Last, I heard it wasn't the president's job to hire and fire people working in the private sector. And when someone lowers taxes like Bush did, having him be the cause of layoffs and firings is illogical. Yet, whenever I makes these points I'm either preaching to the choir or speaking to a brick wall....
            AMEN!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Billua View Post
              Yep! As a result of 8 years under that moron George Bush....
              Nice try..... but like all liberal thinking....

Fail!!!!!!!
              Bad decisions make good stories.

Comment

Originally posted by River Runner View Post
                Nice try..... but like all liberal thinking....

Fail!!!!!!!
                Ha! Just like all the other sheep that roam the earth...

You think that just because someone calls a spade a spade they are a liberal!

Nice try!

FWIW, Obama isn't doing any better!

By the way if Bush wasn't such a mess, we wouldn't have had Obama now would we?

Comment

Originally posted by thtrog View Post
                  AMEN!!!
                  X2
                  15 Escalade ESV-Black
                  08 RZ2-Blue

Comment

I think Barack Hussein Obama should spend more time on the View. That will always help your popularity. Cutting edge.
                    15 Escalade ESV-Black
                    08 RZ2-Blue

Comment

Amen X3
                      "Failing to prepare is preparing to fail" John Wooden- Rest in Peace

Comment

Originally posted by samw View Post
                        I think Barack Hussein Obama should spend more time on the View. That will always help your popularity. Cutting edge.
                        Yeah no time to visit the Boy Scout's but he can go on the View??
                        Actually,I'm good with that because I don't want him talking to our Scouts.
                        "Failing to prepare is preparing to fail" John Wooden- Rest in Peace

Comment

Originally posted by Billua View Post
                          Ha! Just like all the other sheep that roam the earth...

You think that just because someone calls a spade a spade they are a liberal!

Nice try!

FWIW, Obama isn't doing any better!

By the way if Bush wasn't such a mess, we wouldn't have had Obama now would we?
                          Personally, I think the sheep are the ones that have to have this gargantuan government tell them what to do. Like I said, brick wall....

Comment

Personally, I think the sheep are the ones that have to have this gargantuan government tell them what to do. Like I said, brick wall....
                            Concur with that. Bush grew government, was anything but a conservative and was lucky the economy had only just started to implode as he left office.

Cheers

Comment

How about, instead of placing the blame with the President, it actually be directed toward Congress, which is responsible for passing all legislation? Just a thought. Frankly - Obama, Bush, Clinton...all play a minor role compared to the idiots in the Senate and the House who draft and vote on the proposed laws. Just my

Comment

Working...
                              X